47• Control.✔️

"yesterday was a new day;
so is today."

• happy reading, my lovlies •

Savannah

After we finish our meal, after all the Maria Donnovan fiasco, Adrian and I walk out of the expensive hotel he owns. And I am not that unhappy with the day. I half expected Adrian to make me abort the babies. But he didn't. That is so much more than I asked for.

He calls Taylor and Taylor is here within seconds. Just as we sit in, my phone rings again, making Adrian look at me, and me at him. I look at the caller ID- Eve. Releasing the breath I had been holding for god knows how long I answer.

"Hi, Eve."

"Are you alive?"

"Yes."

"Are you going to add a yet?"

"No, I'm alive for good." I chuckle, making Adrian shake his head at his sister's crazy questions.

"Are the babies fine?"

"Yes. They are perfectly fine."

"Is Adrian pissed?"

I snort.

"Understatement of the millennium Evangeline Donati. Understatement of the millennium."

"Okay. What armours do I need to put on for war?"

"Nothing actually. He isn't going to kill us all."

Adrian smiles. Not the i am the boss of you all smile, but the I am genuinely amused, smile. And as if infectious my muscles stretch into a smile too.

"We are heading home, Eve. Talk to you later?"

"Yeah, sure, but is he going to divorce you now that he knows you are pregnant."

"Why do bother to ask, Eve? Of course not. I'm stuck for life."

"I am so so sorry Savannah. I honestly hoped that this would turn out better for you, and for the double troubles."

"Me too, Evangeline. Me too."

"Come home safe, okay? I'm hanging up."

And she does. I put my phone back into the purse I had brought to the party last night. And then my thoughts wonder as to how did Maria find out?

I snap my head up to ask Adrian, but he has already put forth a e-tabloid on his phone. It has a picture of Adrian and me, when we were dancing in last nights party, his hand on my belly. This was when he got to know, that I was pregnant. Is Savannah Donati pregnant? Has the playboy Adrian Donati finally decided to take the next step with his wife after almost a years marriage? Read to find out.

So that is how. She must have read them.

I clear my throat, but I cannot pull my eyes away from that picture. It is perfect. The kind of perfect every teenage girl dreams of. Adrian and I look like we fit perfectly. Only if they knew.