36• One step closer.

" Some love stories are haunted."
"And some we haunt."
"But the tragic ones are immortal."
-Alana Wolf.

Savanna

The party ends sometime after midnight. But Adrian and I stay in the banquet hall bidding the guests adieu. Being rich is so not amazing. It's tiring. And my legs are hurting, because of the tight custom made heels, but lucky for me, I am leaning on my husband. All my weight on his strong arms. And honestly, he doesn't seem to mind that much.

After the last of them leave, Adrian and I walk up the stairs back to our room. And that's the only time of the latter part of today, I don't feel Adrian's warm hands on my back. And I miss it. He says nothing and takes his towel and some clothes to the washroom, leaving me the humongous room to change.

Maya! I am going to kill her. I don't know what she has done to my blouse, but the hooks refuse to open. I try again, but they don't. Adrian comes out of the washroom, his silky hair, dripping, making him look a million times more attractive.

"Need help there, kitten?"

I nod. I am too tired to try again and I am too tired to fight with this stubborn man, so I just accept the help he is giving me.

"What? Yes? Just like that? Those heels have broken your cute claws kitten."

I roll my eyes and turn my back to him, indicating that he unhook it fast. I can feel him inch closer to me, the intoxicating smell of his shower gel raking my senses, as by body accepts the heat emanating from his.

He runs his hand slowly on my bare back, clearly showing that he has no intention to help unhook my blouse anytime soon. One of his arms snake my waist, lying on my abdomen, strongly, as he rests his head on the crook of my neck, breathing, and making shivers run down my spine.

He raises his head to my ears, whispering huskily.

"You looked beautiful today, did I already tell you that?"

I nod. Not once trusting my mouth.

I can feel him chuckle, his body shaking behind me, his breath fanning my neck, as he enjoys my inability to speak coherent sentences in his presence.

Jerk!

"Your smart mouth not helping you so much today, is it kitten?"

I clear my throat trying to form sentences as the grip on my sanity seems to be loosening greatly. But he turns me around, he grip on my waist, tighter than ever, as he lowers his lips to mine. My breath is knocked out of my lungs as his lips devour mine, taking control instantly.

I lean on, kissing him back, with equal fervour, as the sense of present, past, future, everything is clouded, as I continue kissing him. His mouth leave mine as he trails his kisses downwards. On my clavicle, the valley of my breasts, going further down, as he bites the spots and kisses it right after, sending jolts of pleasure to my core.

He pushes me onto the bed, shedding my satin red skirt down as he looks at my red thongs, greedily. His hand cups me through my thongs as his middle finger flicks my clit, making me struggle underneath him.