25• Hello kitty undies and furry handcuffs.

"I have a surprise."
"Well in that case, why are you dressed.", Chuck Bass to Blair Waldorf, Gossip Girl.

Happy Reading mumpkins💕

Savannah

FUCK MY LIFE.

Pink lacy bras. With matching thongs.

How the hell did these people ever get my size?

And here I stand, discarding every bloody clothing in that cupboard.
Is is too hard to understand, not every married couple who comes here has to have sex, I mean, whatever.

Well, I officially seem to have nothing to wear. And whatever I am wearing is not comfortable enough to sleep with. What exactly am I going to do?!

"Adrian?"

"Yes, kitten ?"

"I need your help."

"Can't this wait kitten? The stock news is just to be aired."

"Adrian Donati. Fucking come here, before you're dead." I scream exasperated.

And within seconds he is here. He looks at me, and then to the discarded pile of clothing scattered all over the flooring, and then to the empty cupboard and then back at me, keeping his not-so-quiet mouth shut.

"What? Say something. Stop giving me that look, because I certainly am not going to wear those things, I mean it's not even a proper bra, my boobs will literally be on display, like in a museum? You get it right?"

He just keeps staring at me like I have grown another head.

"Oh gosh. I knew calling you would be a very bad idea.", I say pushing past him and he bursts out laughing.

What the fuck?

"Yeah. Keep laughing. I hate you, so damn much. I just hate you. You are such a fucking bitch. I mean how can someone be so mean?I just hope that you, you- get a scratch on that excessively handsome face and-", and yet again I am stopped by the feeling of warm and soft lips capturing mine in a very passionate way.

Damn him.

His kiss takes me off guard. And in literally no time I am seen responding to it. Kissing him back. With equal fervour. My hands on his chest, his on my waist. He pulls away with a small peck when he sees me struggling for air.

"As I promised kitten. I will tolerate no gibberish from your side. You keep making that mistake again and again, so very often that it sometimes makes me think, that you do it deliberately. I have shirts in my closet, you can wear one of them, and if you don't, then by all means go ahead, and sleep with that very sleepable dress."

"Huh? Is that even a word?", I mutter as I walk to his closet.

"Adrian. Another help. Please call the room service. And ask them to arrange my room, while I change. It's a mess. And I am too tired to clean it all."

"Dear kitten. Do look at the time. Don't the room service guys have to sleep. Sleep in my room. Let the mess be cleaned tomorrow."

"But there is only one bed in your room."

"That's it. No arguments. Also I love the hello kitty underwear, kitten. Evangeline has done an excellent job in packing your things."

"Shut up. Oh my gosh, why are you even looking there. Sick bastard.", I scream throwing a red colour fishnet bra on him and he walks away smirking.