22• Revealing dresses and negligees.

~You were not meant to be that close to my heart. It was not supposed to be so complicated. I hated you. You hated me. It was supposed to be as simple as that. But no, it is not that simple. Why does it hurt to see you cry? Why do I miss you like a thirsty woman craving for water? Why do I care? It is beacause...
Because..
I think I am in love with you.
It was never the plan.
But I have made a mistake.
And I am going to correct it.
*Shoot*
I love you and I always will.
But winning is a must for me. And I win, no matter what.~,Chandranana Mikaelson.

Happy Reading💕

                                             〰

Savannah

I got up with a yawn. My head rested on a very warm, rigid thing. And for some reason, my hands clutched that rigid thing. I blinked my eyes, to readjust them to the sudden brightness they had encountered on being so suddenly opened. I turned my head towards that rigid support.

Oh my gawd. That fucking support was Adrian. Savvy?!! What do you think were you doing you dumass? Sleeping on his shoulders. Also what was that?! Hot, rigid support crap you were talking about. SHUT UP!! I yelled.

"Ah! I see you are awake. Good morning wifey dearest. I hope you had a good nap. It was on my shoulder after all, so it was bound to be good. ", he said with a smirk.

I turned my head away from the side he was sitting, blushing furiously.

Jerk.

"Yeah, totally Adrian. Keep thinking whatever you want to. Not like I am going to give a explanation to you. So yeah whatever. Also, wait!!! When are we going to reach?", I asked pretending to be irritated, but failed as I heard a distinct chuckle. Guess from whom was it? Adrian Lucca Donati. My husband dearest.

"Look around kitten. Where do you think we are. Huh?! We landed two minutes ago. Wakey Wakey kitten. Dad has booked us a tour package. We have sight-seeing in an hour. Get ready. Evangeline has packed you your dresses. Choose one and make it fast." , he said as we walked out of the chopper and entered our farmhouse.

It was gorgeous. Obviously. What was I expecting? They were the Donati. They shat in style too. I chuckled at the thought of Adrian shitting in style and all of a sudden I was pushed to the nearest wall, with Adrian's body plastered on mine.

"What do you think you are doing Savannah? Laughing. Really? After that pathetic stunt you pulled up with that stripper. You do not think that I will let this go so damn easily now. Do you? You are my wife now kitten. And you should learn your place and your limitations. You are no longer that whore, who would be excused for whoring around with any fucking body. You are my wife kitten. And for your sake. Trust me. Just for your sake, I am taking things slow. Not at all the way I like. What do you think would happen to me if I bend you over and fuck your brains senseless right here? Let me tell you. NOTHING. But I am letting that virgin pussy rest. Don't you dare take advantage of this. Am I clear?", he asked, his grip on my waist turning harder and harder with every passing second, thus making me whimper in pain.

"Adrian. Let me go. You are hurting me, damn it, Adrian. LET ME GO RIGHT NOW.", I screamed, completely frustrated now.

And as an answer, he bend down and captured my lips with his own as he started kissing me slowly and then roughly, pouring every fragment of emotion he wanted me to know. I tried to push him back, but he smirked. Into the kiss.

And started unzipping the zipper of my gown. That was my cue. I started biting his lips to make him let go of mine, and my dress started sliding downwards, my boobs about to spill out. And that was it. It happened all of a sudden. At one moment he was kissing me. And in the next, I bit his lip hard, making it bleed. And in the next my palm made a painful contact with his cheek. Holding my gown in position, I staggered backward. Away from that monster.