15• Wedding Bells or everything goes to hell.

~But this time I am not going to make it so easy for you.~ Damon Salvatore, The Vampire Diaries.

Happy Reading😘

Adrian

I don't really know what went into me when I told her to shift to my house. It obviously wasn't the normal Adrian Donati thing. I would never let any of my employees stay in my house.

If I would be concerned I would rent them a building, but here to this girl, Savannah Greene , I am letting her stay in my house. I am letting her invade my personal space. I need to stop before she reaches into my heart. That place is off limits. Why am I behaving like a woman on her periods? Like what the fuck?!

I need to calm down. I let her stay with me because I want to destroy her, not because I somehow magically have developed feelings for her. How can I forget that I am an emotionless man. Feelings and I, well we can just say that, we don't go hand in hand. I need a shower or I need to hit the gym and channel this out or in no time I will have to be admitted in an asylum.

I hear a soft gasp beside me as Savannah takes in the beauty of The Donati Mansion. My mansion. Enzo and Alle appear out of the fourth dimensions and stand in front of us. Alessio looks at Savannah from head to toe and grins.

Oh my god. This boy, and his crooked sexual desires.

I send him a glare to show him that she is off limits. He backs off raising his hands up in surrender. Savannah looks at him then me and furrows her brows in confusion. I realise she obviously does not know my brothers.

"Lorenzo, Alessio. Meet Savannah Greene, my secretary and Savannah meet Lorenzo and Alessio.", I introduce them to each other.

"Hello. Nice to meet you, can I call you Sava or something ? I love the name already. Also, you can call me Alle.", Alessio said.

"Nice to meet you too, Alle.", Savannah chirped.

"Hey kiddo. You look sleepy lets get you to bed.", Alessio said and thus Jackson slept in Alle's room.

"Savannah, I need to introduce you to my parents and the rest of my family. Come on."

"Mom, Dad,  Uncle, Aunt and Gramms, she is Savannah Greene, my personal assistant. She is going to stay here for some days, due to some personal problems. I hope you no one objects."

All of them nodded, acceptance written on their faces. Savannah was given the room connected to mine as there was no other room vacant. Not that I mind. Tomorrow was a great day. It was Graps First death anniversary. The Family will was to be read tomorrow. And the owner of Donati Enterprises would be declared.

Graps was an impartial man. And even if his decision was not in my favour, I would gladly resign my fate to whatever he had in store for me. And Savannah's presence some how gave out a comforting aura. I messaged Savannah, that tomorrow would be her day off. And then sleep took the best of me.

Savannah

At 3 A.M

"Please mom. Don't leave me. I promise to be a good girl. Mom, come back. Dad. Please why are you sleeping too, make mommy get up.

Please.

Please don't hit me Aunt. Yes, yes. I will do it. I will.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

"Savannah?"

A distinct voice woke me up from my nightmare. How soothing was the voice! As I opened my eyes, I saw Adrian standing with an extended arm holding a glass of water. I looked at him and gulped the water down in a go. He turned. He was about to leave. But my mouth having a mind of its own, asked him to stay.