Chapter 7-Forlorn.

As soon as he disappeared into somewhere which she didn't knew or was not even interested to know, she felt better.

There was something strange about that man which creeps her out. Shrugging her shoulder, she made her way towards the dining area with her mother.

At times, Amrita was highly pissed with her mother for gossiping around with the bunch of women she hardly knew. She just wanted to end this and get back home.

Her phone buzzed bringing her out of reverie and she excused herself for picking it up.

"Hello, Yes. I'm fine. Just came out with Mom and Dad......
Yes..... I'm a lot busy these days. I can't. Okay I'll try to tell Ambar....." She kept talking until she started receiving another call.

"Hey... I'll talk to you later... Yes." She quickly disconnected the call and dialed the number who was trying to call her.

"Hello Vashisht."

"Thank goodness Dida, you called back." She heard his tizzy voice.

"What's the matter, Vashisht?" She queried.

"Where's Ambar?" She asked him instantly.

"I don't know." He sounded exasperated.

"What do you mean? She was out to be there with you. Didn't you both had plans?" She questioned him.

"Yes, we did meet for dinner but I couldn't drop her home as my girlfriend called me at her place. She said that she'll go home by herself and I did let her but she forgot her phone with me and when I got back to return it to her, I found the door locked. Dida, she hasn't returned yet. I've even scanned all the road but couldn't find her there. I'm just scared, what if she might be in some sort of trouble?" He narrated her while being a bit apprehensive.

"Vashisht, I'm coming. Don't worry, we'll find her and incase if she gets home before I do, Please call me." She hung up and returned to the place her mother was standing.

"Mom... Mom! Listen to me." She tapped her shoulder but her mother didn't respond instead she kept chatting with the ladies.

She started looking for her dad but couldn't spot him anywhere.

Having no other option, she left the party without her parents.

She quickly hired a cab and scurried back home where Vashisht was anxiously waiting for her. During the ride, she left a message to both her parents of leaving early.

When she got back home, she clumped to the place where Vashisht was standing already.

"What happened?" She panted.

"I looked everywhere. I've no idea where she is?" He replied.

"Okay. Do you have your car?" She asked him and he nodded.

"Let's go..." She followed him

------------------------------

"Nakul, I don't have so much time. Even Tyler is tired handling her. I've checked the flights and have booked my ticket for this coming Friday." She spoke while he went stiff hearing his mother.

"Mom, Isn't that too soon?" He asked her rubbing his temples.

"I know but there's nothing I could do, son!" Manyata sighed.

"Can't we bring her here? I'm sure medication won't differ." He sounded hopeful.

"No dear, we can't get her here. It will be more than a trouble that you could imagine. She can't cope up with anyone else rather than me and you know she can't live here." She breathe out.