Chapter 28-Beholden.

"Listen. I want to talk... Oh My God." She quickly covered her eyes.

"Why do you always have to be naked in your room?" She shrieked still keeping her eyes closed.

"It's my room and I can be however I want to and you should learn to knock before you enter." He scolded her.

"Are you dressed?". She asked him while he buttoned his shirt.

"Yes. I am. You can open your eyes now." He said and she slowly opened his eyes.

"Okay! Now would you tell me, why did you intrude in my room without my permission?" He folded his arm.

"Actually.... I... I forgot." She scratched her head.

"Okay so when you'd remember it then come here and tell me. Now you may leave." He said while combing his hair.

"Aah wait... I remembered." She stopped on her tracks.

"What?" He asked her.

"You can't do this." She enraged.

"Do what? Comb my hair?" He asked her.

"No. You can't do this to Aakash." She said.

"Please. Stay out of my business." He snapped.

"Shut up. Now, you would listen to me. That boy is my business too because I'm working here to take care of him and his happiness. But you know what? His happiness lies with you so stop behaving like an arse." She shouted at him and his mouth twisted.

"Woah! So Ms. Hunky Dory is angry." He teased her.

"Be serious please." She clamoured.

"Do you have any idea? Your nephew is crying all the time. He needs you." She implored and he sighed.

"I just can't face him. I was not there to save him. You did. I can't see him in pain." He reasoned.

"Idiot! Can't you see that he got hurt only when you were not around him, if you had then he wouldn't had landed in any sort of trouble." She explained making him dumbstruck.

"Staying away from him is causing more damage then staying close to him, don't cause more of this damage, please." She clutched his hand.

"I beg you." She stared into his eyes.

"But...." She interrupted him again.

"No... No but." She said shaking her head.

"But..."

"I said no but. You're meeting him and you're going to stop all this shit." She howled at him.

"Okay fine, I will meet him but you have to leave my hand so I can go and see him." He said and she instantly dropped his hand

"I'm sorry." She apologised turning beetroot red.

He smirked and started going to his small shot's room.

"Ambar." He stopped before turning to her.

"Thank you once again." He smiled one of his dazzling smiles before leaving her.

------------------------------

"Small shot." Nakul knocked the door.

"Chachu?" Aakash couldn't believe seeing him in his room.

"I'm sorr.." He didn't let him finish as he ran into his arms.

"I missed you." He hugged his uncle tightly.

"I missed you too, small shot." Nakul whispered in his ears.

Ambar stood at the door and smiled at the duo. She left them to have some time alone