Chapter 9-Urge.

Anger is one word less than danger.
That's what Ambar thought about Amrita whenever she was angry. Especially now as she was a lot more than ANGRY.
Amrita's agitation was not less than a volcano eruption.
Ambar didn't dare to speak a word to her fearing that her Dida would lash out on her although she would surely regret later on.

She peered at Amrita who had fisted her palm and was gritting her teeth.
Furious and curious, that was all Amrita right now.
Furious with her parents for their ruthless behaviour towards Ambar and curious for the reason behind it.

While the room was filled with absolute silence, Vashisht intrusion didn't help anything but the room tensed up a lot more than before as Ambar who was hushed minutes ago suddenly turned waspish.
After all, the morning fracas still had those effects on her.

"What are you doing here?" Was the first thing which slipped out from her mouth.

"Shut up Ambar. I don't need reasons to be here." He was a lot more irritated with her.

"Why should I? You had a perfect reason to be away from us for which you were late.... Ohh let me correct myself for whom, you were late."

"What's your problem?" He got irked up by her reply.

"You." She spatted folding her arms.

"STOP IT. BOTH OF YOU..." A loud holler from Amrita was enough to shut them up.

"You both better sort out your problems before you witness something which YOU NEITHER WOULD LIKE." She warned them directly pointing her fingers while they gulped in horror.

Amrita picked her hand bag and stormed out of the room in frustration.
Even though she had a late shift, she decided to go early as it will be better than sitting here, at home.

As she entered the living area, she saw her parents on the couch. They both were very calmly sipping their tea as if nothing ever happened.

Ignoring them, she made her way towards the door but stopped as she heard her phone ringing.

She took it out and without delaying anymore time, she answered it as it was an important call.

"Yes... Sir..... Yes, I had applied for the loan...
....... But Sir I can't wait till next month. I need money before this month ends... Please Sir.... can you please try." She pleaded over the phone.

Her parents eyed each other as soon as they heard her mentioning something about the money.

They knew that Amrita urgently wanted money for Ambar as she was going to fund her education.

Amrita, who on the other hand was trying her best to convince the man.
Because she had made a promise to Ambar. A promise which she intended to fulfil.

The call went dead as the man disconnected her call saying that he would try but without any assurance.

She dropped her phone in the bag and glared at her parents before leaving in a fit of a pique.

What a Start to The Day!

------------------------------

Nakul was exhausted from the work load he was handling.
This was the first time, he was doing everything on his own.
Now he had realised, how much hardwork his brother had put in to create such an empire.

On top of it, he had to discuss about his plans with his mother as he had a very less amount of time.

Once he was back home, his hands were shaky and sweaty. His forehead ceased with the worried lines. His feet had turned cold.