Chapter 58-Love Yourself.

Her body suddenly stiffened. What was he doing here?

He wasn't even counted amongst the people, she thought to come across ever again.

Indeed by that look on his face, he was ready to kill her.

"Are you okay?" James asked with concern and she shifted her attention to him.

Before she could answer, she was roughly pushed by him.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He flared.

"I could've asked you the same, Mr. Bhalla." She snapped at his harsh attitude as the famous 'Baldev Bhalla' fumed in anger.

"At least, I'm not here to disrupt a date." He snickered.

"A date? What?" Ambar was perplexed as she glanced at James who shifted uncomfortably.

"You already stole the heart of the most gorgeous man of India's corporates and now you're spoiling my date here." He hissed and Ambar repeatedly shook her head in exasperation.

"If only it was true." She muttered after hearing the first part.

"Wait a second, you know each other." James asked both of them.

"Very well." Ambar piped in, earning another glare from him.

"What's going on and who's this?" Vashisht asked looking in BB's direction while their group joined them with their drinks.

"He's BB from India." James introduced him.

"Hey man!" Vashisht extended his hand forward.

BB smiled but it instantly faded when Ambar leaned forward, "Don't you even think about him, he's committed." She whispered in his ears and he frowned at her.

"I'm not even thinking after seeing your face." He murmured and she huffed in annoyance.

"Guys.... I've an announcement." James caught their attention.

He took some time before speaking out, "You all know that I've been travelling a lot and last month, I met BB.
BB is not just my friend..." He paused to watch their confusion.

"He's my boyfriend." He set forth, pulling the man to his side "-and today, I'm making it official. Yes I'm gay and I love this guy." He kissed him hard while the rest of them had their mouth wide open to see both of them engrossed in each other.

"Weren't you interested in women? I mean those dates and your ex-girlfriend." Susan asked suddenly whilst Olivia furiously nodded.

"I was but not anymore, especially after meeting him I realised my preference and I'm very much delighted." James said and all the others looked as if they were either baffled or stupefied

"Congratulations! I'm happy for you both." Ambar was the first one to speak up and the couple smiled.

"That's really a celebration, buddy. Let's order some more drinks." Derek sounded enthusiastic.

"Sorry, we don't drink. Right, James?" BB blushed.

"Absolutely." James bobbed his head.

"But you all can enjoy. Treat is on me." James added and the rest of them cheered which was followed by a series of hugs and congratulations.

"Finally you got someone." Ambar striked a coversation with him as James excused himself to attend a call.

"Yes! But you better stay away from him." He warned her and she giggled.

"Don't worry. I'm not interested in him and neither is he. He likes you a lot." She blinked.

"Good. I like him too." He smiled.