Chapter 19-Decisions.

She opened her eyes as the sunlight peered through the window.

Nothing was same as before.
She looked around for her phone to find it lying on the floor.

Last night's images started replaying in her head. She had just hope it to be a dream.

She picked her phone to see whether she had received any of her Dida's call but instead she saw numerous calls and messages from Vashisht.

Before she could read any, she received one more call and without delaying any further, she picked up.
"Amy! Where are you?" He yelled.

"Vashisht...." She couldn't control her tears.

"I got late yesterday for the wedding but when I reached, I got to know that everything was cancelled. What the hell happened? I tried calling you even Dida's number is unreachable." He sounded confused.

"Vashisht!" She sobbed.

"Amy? What's wrong? Why are you crying?" He asked her while she couldn't tell him anything.

"Where are you?" He asked her again.

"Umm... Home... My home."

"Okay. I'll be right there." He said and hung up.

------------------------------

"Great Granna was so sweet and cute. I had a lot of fun with the neighbours. I even went to Fun and fair. Played Games with them....They used to treat me icecreams and chocolates. I stayed in..... mumma's room too." Manyata was attentively listening to Aakash when Nakul joined them.

"So you had fun, small shot?" Nakul asked him.

"Yes Chachu." Aakash nodded and started sipping juice.

"Good morning, Mom." Nakul wished her.

"Good morning." She replied but was keen to hear more stories from her grandson.

"Mom! Doctor called. Bhai's condition is much better than before. We can bring him here once again. A nurse will be around for the entire time and he would even have frequent visits from Doctor Sachdev." He explained.

"Good! I've my flight tomorrow." Manyata told him.

"Granny, can't you stay more?" Aakash asked her.

"I so wanted to stay but I have commitments dear. I'll miss you."

"Com-mit-ments!" Aakash repeated the word while Manyata laughed.

"That's right, sweetie." She ruffled his hair.

"Wait... You mean..." This caught him off gaurd. He couldn't believe his ears.

"You aren't taking him with you?" He asked to confirm.

"Yes, I'm not taking your small shot away from you." She smiled and sipped her tea.

"Mom! Thank you." He back hugged her.

"You needn't say that but you still have to find a solution. I'm trusting you, Nakul with Aakash. I frankly don't want to regret this decision of mine." She stated while he nodded.

"I'd take full responsibility."He promised.

------------------------------

"Vashisht." She cried hysterically in his arms.

"Amy, please calm down and tell me what's going on." He prodded.

"Dida... I... She... Marriage..." She stuttered while Vashisht handed her a glass of water.