Chapter 26-Livid.

It was chilly and dark yet peaceful. The grass was wet but still they both were lying on it. Neither of them were feeling sleepy. They were just enjoying the night out under the moonlight, gazing all the stars above them in the dark sky. Silence was surrounding the atmosphere but it didn't last any longer as a roaring sound was heard from the mansion.

"Small shot. Aakash!" Nakul was going crazy as he shouted like a mad man.

He halted in his steps as soon as he saw both of them when he opened the huge door.

"What are you both doing there?" He yelled in rage.

"Chachu! It feels so good." Aakash chirped.

"Why don't you join us?" Ambar said.

Nakul couldn't control his anger anymore.

"DO YOU BOTH HAVE ANY IDEA HOW FRANTIC I GOT? NEITHER OF YOU REPLIED WHEN I WAS SHOUTING LIKE...."

"Shushh... You are killing the silence." Aakash whisper-yelled cutting him off.

Only Aakash was the one who knew to shut his uncle even when he was waspish.
He was Nakul's major weakness.

"Why are you here?" Nakul tried to be soft this time.

"We couldn't sleep so we came out." Ambar explained.

"You should have at least told me." Nakul sounded agitated.

"Now don't be angry anymore. Just lie down with us." Aakash ordered and Nakul calmed down before lying next to him.

Ambar wanted to laugh seeing how a small child had a control over this grumpy person, she was so afraid of but she had no courage to do so.

They started gazing the stars together, quietly.

"Chachu, Is Mumma up there?" Aakash asked him after few minutes of silence.

Before he could reply, Ambar said something which he had never expected to hear from her.

"She's around you, everywhere. She's continuously observing you and everyone else around you, just close your eyes and place your hand where your heart lies." Ambar said and Aakash quickly placed his hand on his little chest.

Nakul felt this to be the stupidest idea ever.

"You can also try it." Ambar murmured.
Nakul peered at Aakash and sighed.

"Forget all your worries. Think about the best time and nothing else." Ambar added and this time, he closed his eyes doing exactly the same thing what Aakash was already doing.

Now, all three of them had their eyes closed and their hands placed on their chest.

"Try to see the things in which you find all your happiness." She said and they started following to her words.

Gone were the worries,  Forgotten were the nightmares.

Nakul wanted to feel his Dad's presence, he wanted to tell him how sorry he was.
But instead he just imagined the face of his dad who was always smiling at him.

None of them spoke a word for like ten minutes at least.

Each one of them had lost someone whom they loved so much and they were trying to trace all the good times they had spent with them.

Nothing could be more precious than those moments they were reminiscing.
A world full of happiness, love and care.

Ambar was the first one to open her eyes. She exhaled sharply before looking at the boys next to her.