Chapter 60-Dates and Disaster.

She opened her eyes as a yawn escaped her lips.
This was the most peaceful sleep she ever had since she was her in New York.

Her eyes scanned the entire room to find it empty.

Where was he?
Had this been a dream?
No! It can't be.

Then her eyes shifted to the coat which she had been clutching the entire night.

Obviously! This was reality.
He was really here but where is he?
Her eyes roamed to the every nook and corner of the room to just get the glimpse of him but yet again, she also knew that he must have left.

She sighed and held his coat to her chest. It was obvious to feel his presence around her. While the other reason was because of the weather being too cold for her and that was the only thing which was keeping her warm throughout the night. 

Suddenly her phone beeped and she stretched her hand to pick it up from the coffee table.

There was a message from him and she wasted no time in tapping the screen.

"Thank you, I had a great time yesterday. Want to have the some fun again? Then meet me in the evening at eight. I'll be waiting in the parking lot. Don't be late otherwise you know me.... Take care and have a great day ahead."

Ambar smiled.

"Somebody looks happy." Her eyes shifted to Olivia who was sipping her cappuccino quite calmly with a teasing attitude glinting in her eyes.

"Oh no! It's nothing." Ambar shrugged.

"Then whose coat is that." Olivia raised her brows and Ambar pursed her lips.

She couldn't have won against her. Olivia was quite sharp as compared to her idiot boyfriend and Ambar knew it very well.

"How was the party? When did you both return from the party? And why didn't you wake me up?" She tried changing the subject by throwing a lot of questions.

"We came late. The party was fun though we didn't enjoy it without you but it seems that someone surely did." She teased her again and Ambar tried not to smile but failed miserably.

"It's nothing."

"That someone is blushing now." Olivia poked her.

"Oh stop it." Ambar groaned.

"What to stop?" All of a sudden, Vashisht came out of his room.

"Nothing." Olivia dismissed as he trudged towards the kitchen and opened the cabinet.

"Amy, I told you to eat but not like a glutton. You ate my share of chips too." He whined like a child.

Olivia suppressed her laughter. She knew that she'd fallen for a puerile man who didn't even notice the fine piece of material in his best friend's hand but nonetheless she could do nothing about it but love him more.

Ambar rolled her eyes at his antics.
She glanced at Olivia who winked at her.
She was actually certain that Olivia would keep it to herself whatsoever they shared and she was glad because it would be very embarrassing for the others to know something which she's not sure about till date.

What was there between them? Were there any signals? Did Nakul give her anytime?

Though she wanted to know each and everything but also without jumping on any sort of conclusion before getting her heart damaged more and more.

------------------------------------------------

His grin was wide when he sent that message to her. Nakul was sure that she must have got it by now.