Chapter 11-Proposal.

Shock was an understatement for both of them.

Vinay and Sandhya couldn't believe their luck. Nakul went on explaining them while they both attentively listened to him.

"Mr. Vinay, Ma'am. My mother  doesn't have any objection.
I have explained everything on my part but if you both want to ask me anything, you may?" He said lastly.

"Why my daughter?" Vinay queried while Sandhya poked her elbow onto his arm.

"Because I like her and yes you might think, how can I say this when I have met her only once but that's not the truth as I've met her before too." He said truthfully.

"Mr. Vinay. I know she has a job but we can figure it out.."

"That's not a problem as she wants to quit her job anyway. Amrita aspires to study further." Sandhya interrupted him.

"Ma'am, I've no problem with it too. She can do whatever she wants. I'll never step in between her dreams and wouldn't even marry her if she doesn't wish to do." He elucidated while they both nodded.

"Sir, we trust you." Vinay smiled slightly while Nakul bobbed his head.

"We'll talk to Amrita." Sandhya piped in.

"Okay. I'll leave now. I've an important conference to attend." Nakul stood up to leave.

"Sir atleast have something. We can't let you go without."

"No. Thank you ma'am but I must leave. Maybe next time." He replied being a lot more polite.

"We would like to meet Mrs. Suri." Sandhya voiced out.

"Sure. I'll let you know about it." He smiled and left in a jiffy.

"Sandhya. Are we doing the right thing?" Vinay turned to his wife after he was gone.

"Vinay. This is the only solution to all our problems." She stated.

"What about Amrita? Will she agree on this?" He asked her out in concern.

"She has to. She has no other alternative."

------------------------------

Meanwhile Amrita's day was a lot more worst than she ever thought.
She just wished to quit this job and focus on her studies but then the loan she had applied for was a big hurdle.
What about it?
Although that's another major problem she had to deal with as it had already gotten delayed.

She couldn't even expect anything from her parents.
They won't be supporting her financially especially for Ambar then what should she do?

The only way she knew was to make a call. Maybe he might help her. It has been quite a long time since she had met him or rather talked to him.

Removing the cell phone, she quickly dialed his number. The call got connected but she received no answer. She tried calling for umpteenth number of time but failed. Having no other option, she left him a message hoping that he would call her.

What bad can more happen?

As she reached the doorstep of her house, her phone started ringing.

Hoping it to be his call, she answered it immediately without caring to look at the name on the screen.

"Hello!"

"Hello Dida, where are you?" Ambar asked her.

"Just about to step in." She replied calmly.

"Where?"

"Home."

"Oh Shit... we were about to pick you up." Ambar said sadly.