Chapter 14 - The Meeting

Hey guys, 93 reads! If we get to 100 I promise I will write a long L x Reader fluff chapter =). Just for you guys. Remember to vote. XD and comment if you have ever seen Brynhildr in the Darkness, just interested.

--------------------------------------------

I looked around the room, there sitting down was Matsuda, Soichiro Yagami, Aizawa, Mogi, Ide and Ukita. "Good morning." I bowed to them then took a seat next to L. 

"Good Morning Katori Yumi." Matsuda greeted me cheerfully, I just simply smiled back.

"Anway, I have called you to this meeting, except Light to discuss some plans that I have devised." The men nodded. "As we all know, Light Yagami is the main suspect in the Kira case." L paused as he dropped a macaroon into his mouth that Watari had delivered. Munching on the biscuit he continued, "I want Katori Yumi to get close to Light. This will be simple since of their previous relationship status." He gulped down the rest of the remaining biscuit.

"Mr Soichiro, would I be able to ask you if you could not talk to Light about what I am about to say to you."

"Anything as always (Y-)." He paused as he realised that he was about to reveal my true identity, after all, our families were close friends. "Katori." I nodded in appreciation. 

"A few weeks ago Light tried to force himself onto me. It was not the most pleasant experience in my life but luckily Ryuzaki was there to save me." Soichiro's face was frozen in shock.

"I-I can't believe he did that. I'm very sorry Katori." He said saddened.

"Mr Yagami, it is alright. Since then I have forgiven him, but I'm still not sure how I truly feel."

"Yes." Interrupted L in his monotone voice. "This is how we can be sure that Katori can get close to Light. He might reveal some vital information about him. This could prove his innocence or that he is guilty." Soichiro had a hand clawing at hair. "Mr Yagami, do you need a moment?" L asked. 

"No, No. Ryuzaki I am alright, I just don't see how Light could be Kira. All I need to do is keep focused on the case and not let my fatherly instincts override me."

"Wise choice," L mumbled. "I ask you all not to discuss this conversation ever until further notice." Watari walked over us.

"I must inform you that Light Yagami has just entered the vicinity of the building."

"Thank you Watari," L replied. He turned back to the rest of us. "And no matter what, Light must never find out about this conversation. Mr Yagami I ask that you comply with Light's requests when concerning Katori."

"Yes of course."

"I want all of you to act normally around Light, he is smart and if there are changes in the behaviour of this Task Force he will surely know something is up." There was a knock on the door, Watari walked over and opened it. It was Light, I gulped knowing what had to be done. "I'm so sorry Light for what I am about to do," I whispered to myself.

-----------------------------------------

Hey guys. Don't forget, if we make it to 100 reads I will post a special L x Reader fluff chapter. Author-chan =)