lost pup 8

Chapter 8

 We stood there shocked they had arrived earlier than expected but I soon got into alpha mode and started giving orders.

"Okay Trevor I need you to go check if the rooms are ready, Mick you need to go inform the lady's of their arrival and that food should be served after the ceremony with no delays". 

I took another deep breath and continued "and you Drew go downstairs and meet the elders while I go get changed. Does everyone know what they're doing?"

The three of them nodded their heads towards me and left the room I ran into my room looking for something suitable to wear frankly I was not prepared for an early arrival.

I realised I needed to send the pack a message of the elders arrival or they would not know until to late.

 Everyone I would just like to inform you that the elders of the were council have arrived earlier than expected please do not worry if you see knew faces around.

 After that short message I looked around the room and found a black and blue full length maxi dress I pulled my hair into a ponytail and put on a pair of black wedges. Frankly they are the only heels that I can walk in to Gesibelle's dismay.

The look on her face when I had told her I had never worn a pair of heels was astonishing it was as if I had thrown Bella out of a window.

Unfortunately she wanted to fix the situation so she bought me a cupboard full of shoes I can't walk in.

After I looked in the mirror to check how I looked I decided to check in with everyone through the pack link.

Drew have the elders arrived

Yes alpha they just arrived know

Okay I will be down in a minute I'm just going to check if everything is sorted.

Trevor how are the rooms looking?

Alpha the rooms are all done just last minute touches

Good. What about you Mick are the ladies okay.

Yeah they were a bit frazzled in the beginning but they say they will get the food done on time.

Okay as soon as you both are done I want you to meet me and drew in the front with the elders alright.

Yes alpha

I took a deep breath and walked down the stairs I knew they had to see me as a strong alpha otherwise they would never initiate us I had yet to reveal my young age to them.

I really don't know how they're going to react to a 16 year old girl being an alpha of a pack of 213 and growing.

I mean what if I can't do this don't these people deserve a better alpha than me I couldn't help the negative thoughts that ran through my head.

"Don't think like that you saved us if it hadn't been for you who knew what would have happened to us. You are more worthy of being an alpha than men twice your age are and the fact that you can't see that just adds to that."

Mick said from behind me I could see the confidence with which he spoke it shocked me to the core. That this man who had become like a father to me thought so much of me.

"It's not just the fact that you would willingly give us space in your home and your heart. It is also the fact that you so willingly accepted us all when many others turned away and watched us be treated in such a way." Trevor spoke as he walked towards me I knew he had gone through much and the fact was he never thought that he and his mate would ever be accepted.