lost pup 15

Chapter 15

“Mate” he whispered but because of our enhanced hearing everyone heard i heard gasps of shock from everyone including my pack.

The shock soon wore of and I was surrounded by my pack members who were growling at the alpha of the silver shadow pack.

He growled back his wolf coming to the surface I knew keeping a wolf away from their mate was stupid especially an alpha. I could feel for some reason annoyance at my pack members but I knew they were just trying to protect me.

 I mean ever other alpha that they had met was rude arrogant and selfish there were only a few that I could count on my fingers out of 152 alphas that I got along with. The silver shadow pack growled along with their alpha supporting him.

I knew I had to end this silly growling session but what pushed into action was when Kevin whimpered. He jumped out of his father’s arms and ran to me scared and unsure of what was happening.

Ok enough was enough nobody scares my baby and gets away with it.

“Enough” my shout rang clearly throughout the clearing stopping everyone in their actions. The alpha turned his head to me shocked at the alpha tone in my voice.

I looked towards my pack members speaking low enough just for them to hear“ don’t worry no one’s going to hurt me ok back down were not making a good impression.”

I felt Kevin stop shaking and knelt with my face at the same level as his “you ok sweetie” I asked smiling at him.

“I’m okays mummy I wass jussst scareed everyone was growling” he said I could tell he was still a little scared so I gave him a little hug.

“So is that your daddy sweetie” I said pointing to the alpha to make sure.

“Yess mummy that’s daddy, do you like him mummy” I could feel the shock on my face from his unexpected question I could feel my face heat up from embarrassment.

I turned to look at the alpha he was smirking at my blush ughhhh how was I going to get through this. His face was so handsome with those rugged good looks that were to die for.  

“I just met him sweetie I don’t know yet” I could see the disappointment on his face I couldn’t help but want to make him feel better.

Make pup happy, mate is here and pup I am happy.

I could feel how happy my wolf was the smile on the other alphas face told me he felt the same way. I knew I needed to talk to him without Kevin here so thought up a little distraction.

“Hey sweetie why don’t you and uncle Trevor go inside and have a snack there’s some chocolate chip biscuits I made earlier Trevor will pour you some milk yeah?” I smiled guiding him in the direction of the pack house.