lost pup 22

Chapter 22

Alek and I were both in shock after Trevor’s revelation after a moment I saw Alek tense and growl in anger I didn’t know why he was so rigid what did he know about my old pack.

Though I knew I couldn’t dwell on it for too long my pack was in danger along with the Amor Vita pack and I would not have a repeat of what had happened to James. Just thinking about it made me feel inadequate as an alpha how I could lead my pack if I can’t protect them.

 I pushed these thoughts away there was no time for doubt I had a pack to protect.

 “Trevor I want you and Daniel to both go and gather all the women, children and elderly from both packs and take them to the safe room and I want you both to stay with them for protection pick another five warriors to stay with you as well”.

I looked to Trevor to see if he had taken in all that I had said he bowed his head in acknowledgement before I continued.

 “Have Drew and Mick rallied the warriors? Where is the Black wolf pack?” I asked at the same time as I gathered my important papers and put them into the safe along with taking out the key to the weapons room.

It made me reminisce when I had first suggested of making a safe room and a weapons room many had been unsure and thought that they would never be used.

 It seems like they were wrong.

I had trained all my warriors in the pack to use a number of different weapons from guns to simple daggers even a bow and arrow because sometimes the best weapon was our human form especially in instances that we were unable to shift.

I walked out of the room with Trevor and Alek both following me as he answered “alpha Drew and Mick have gotten into position as we have trained they are awaiting your orders. The Black wolf pack is gathering at the eastern borders alpha”.

I nodded and dismissed him and saw him run off no doubt to follow my previous orders.

 I called through my mind link to Drew.

“Drew send Mick with twenty warriors to the weapons room and take the rest to an offensive position against the black wolf pack stop their entry to our territory but do not attack unless they make the first move.”

“Yes alpha” Drew replied.

I looked to the side as I continued to the weapons room watching Alek as his hands clenched into fists ager clearly displayed on his face.

He definitely had a past with my old pack one that I would have to uncover but that was for later.

I grabbed his hand calming him “what do you plan to do with the rest of your pack the ones unable to fight are already headed to the safe room you can wait here if you like with the rest of your pack.”

As soon as I had finished the sentence he had an offended look on his face “mi amore I do not know what you think of me but I have old business with the black wolf pack also you are my mate I would not let you fight alone”.