I'm In Love With A Stripper

Hello guys!!! Please give me some comments! This is my first story and could really use some encouragement!! Thanks

Laney

Omg, my heart was going to explode for real. I kept checking my rearview mirror just to assure myself he stayed back. My hands shook so bad on the steering wheel that I was surprised that I could keep my car between the white lines.

Ela, I need to talk to Ela. Finally I made it to our dorm room. Please be there I prayed.

Upon opening our door I found her wrapped snuggly in her comforter. "Ela, Ela, he found me". I blurted in a panic.

"Who found you Laney" she replied not batting a eye.

That was it, I lost my shit. 'Who the fuck you think Ela. London, the guy I robbed".

That made Ela sit up with her goofy ass grin.
"No fucking way Laney. What did he do?"

I relayed the story to her in a sloppy, yet calm manner. I felt crazed, stressed, and at my breaking point.

It was like a smack in the face, my BFF, ride or die was laughing at me.
"Really Ela?" I asked hurt.

"I'm sorry girl, ya know I love ya! It's just I've never seen you so flustered." She admitted.

'Well maybe that's because my life was on the line." I snapped.

"You didn't see the look in his eyes, the death grip he had on me, the way he claimed my ass like I was his to command". I added a bit embarrassed.

"Okay Laney, I'm sorry....buuttt...it sounds hot". She said stifling a chuckle.

Omg. I can't believe her. "The only thing hot here was the item's in his baaa..." I immediately clamped my lips shut remembering his words when I was questioned about the bag.

"Good answer Laney, good answer "

"What was you saying Laney?" Ela said looking at me oddly.

It was best to keep my trap shut about this bag. "Nothing Ela. You're right, I'm just worked up. But there is something that isn't right about him and I can't put my finger on it. To make matters worse he'll be hanging around my house for this deal".

Ela gave me a sympathetic look and I excused myself to take a shower and head to work.

London

The rest of my meeting was a bust because I couldn't keep my mind from wondering back to Laney.

I headed back to my room and by 10 p.m. was crawling the walls from boredom. I was use to NY, the city that never sleeps. I recalled seeing a strip club a few blocks away and mumbled what the hell. Beats sitting around.

Within the hour I was sitting by a dance floor watching a variety of women do their thing trying to grab a buck. None had really caught my eye. I was just about to leave when a new dancer emerged from the side.

I almost laughed out loud at my luck. It was her. A barely covered her, but her. I watched ever sway, shake, and dip she made almost like I was under a spell. And the way Laney worked the pole would put any gymnast to shame. My cock was growing hard just watching her, along with probably all the other bastards gawking at her.