Angelo

I've been watching her for weeks, and tonight I finally got my chance to chat her up. She doesn't know it yet, but she will be mine. Mine alone. She will call me her only king. She will sucumb only to me. Yes, Miss Laney Valor will be mine once I rid the world of London Harper and take my place as the new, complete Italian mafia king.

I'm the one he's been hunting, I'm the mystery man. I'm the one that will bring his empire down, take over and make his men bow to me, and if they don't, well they'll join him six feet under.

I watched as he laid his claim on Laney in front of me, pulling her away. Threatened much??? He should be. I will have her. She will come to me willing, and I may just fuck her in front of him before I kill the bastard. Let him see his worst enemy own his woman and her enjoy it.

I can see why he chose her to stand beside him. There was power in her beauty. For a man to capture such a treasure, he had to be the alpha male. Laney was a wise business woman, running her resort's to perfection. Oh, once I owned her, I would own them as well. A very nice asset, I'm sure one of the reason's London chose her. The money he could launder from her company. Any strong mafia leader would do that, always secure money in different locations.

Watching as he led her away, I smiled. Soon it would be me her arm was attached to. Me she would accompany to such functions, making me look good and even more powerful. Me the other men envied.

How I enjoyed our chat. Her voice smooth as honey and that velvety laugh that emerged from those pouty lips. Lips that would wrap around my cock. I was on hard the entire time we talked. When I asked if she was taken, she proudly announced that she was London Harper's. Of course I already knew this. I was innocently pumping her for information. Any sort of clue to grasp on to. Laney gave nothing away. London has coached her well, her eyes doesn't even give her away. When I asked what line of work London was in, she simply replied land developments. When I asked how they met, she rolled off some cutesy tale of London coming to her town in the south on business then reconnecting a few year's later. That's hogwash. Mafia women are born and breed with mafia ties. Trained at a young age to understand and comply with mafia law. There's no way a mafia king would choose some random chic to stand by his side. It's too risky, too complicated. A normal lady would be far to delicate to handle the darkness of the Mafia.

I have used everything within my power and used every data base imaginable to research her, to find what mafia connections she had. What mafia family she may have came from. I assumed maybe Russian, but upon meeting her, I ruled that out. She is clearly American, and has that sweet southern drawl. But that could be the role she's playing to make her story sound believable. The only thing I can conclude is London has erased all her information from all databases. There's only one explanation for him to go through all this trouble to protect her...he really and truly loved her. Which will only make it sweeter when I take her. I'll have him by the balls. He'll come for her and I'll be waiting. Silly man, doesn't he know that love leaves you weak and vulnerable. And to think, before I kill him, he'll get to see the love in her eyes she holds for me, and me only. The perfect art of betrayal.

London will hurt not just physically, but I'll have her rip his heart to shreds, then he will bow before his new king and queen, right before I rest a bullet between his eyes. His end my beginning.

Oh, then there's my ace in the hole. Miss Emily Michaels. A stunning red head whore. True, me and my men have fucked her several times. We arranged a fake land deal, made it sound to good to be true, so Harper couldn't turn it down. She has met with him once, and luck would have it, he chose his home. Emily was able to scope the lay out of the place. Emily did mention her run in with Laney, and how when she made her presence known, London bent to her will. Ended the meeting to adhere to Laney's concerns. Another plus for me. Emily was however put out by London. No matter how hard she tried London wouldn't fall to her flirtatious bait, making it clear he was taken. Then Emily was frustrated at how Laney treated her, very unpleasant and made it known that London was hers.

In just a few short weeks it will all come full circle. Emily has arranged another meeting with London. While London is away Laney will be snatched and brought to my home, where I will break her to my will and poison her mind against London. One big, important set up. I was overcome with excitement just thinking about it.