Resting Bitch Face

Let me know if your reading my story! Would love to hear your thoughts!

Laney

So, just as I assumed my team couldn't seal the deal in New York. Now here I am on a flight out to the Big Apple. Sometimes it just takes a woman to do the job.

Arriving late at night, I went straight to my hotel and crashed. Upon waking I physically and mentally prepared myself for this meeting. I chose a sexy yet smart business styled dress in black. The top came low enough to show my girls off, but not overboard. The skirt was a tad on the short side with a daring slit up the side. Paired with my red heels my legs was sure to look endless.

Not tooting my own horn, but I was the epitome of hotness today. I had to be though. They had proved to be tough to haggle with so far, so I was depending on my womanly charms to win them over. It's worked in the past with male clients. Beauty and brains, matched with vixen. Yes, all I had to do was strategically dangle my pen near my bosom to falter their thoughts, or nibble my pencil seductively to get them bothered. Oh and give a husky little laugh to their lame jokes, pretending they were so funny.

Still though I always entered with my bitch face on and my game strong. Couldn't let them think I was just some dumb blonde push over. Giving myself a wink in the mirror, I grabbed my briefcase and went to meet my waiting car.

Twenty minutes later I pulled up to a lovely mirrored sky scrapper. Shaking my nerves off I held my head up and entered ready to play ball.

London

Not really needing Marcus or my other most trusted men for this meeting I sent them out to deal with other issues. Instead, I used two of my other men to just sit in. We was already set up in a conference room awaiting this so called aggravating boss. Felix sat to my right and Aleck was on my left. Both were shooting the shit when my secretary buzzed. "Mr. Harper, your guest is here".

"Make them wait 15 minutes then send them in". I replied just to be an ass.

"Yes sir". She responded.

Aleck grinned "Give us the signal if you want us to shoot'em".

"Gentlemen, there will be no shooting in this building today, unless it's me shooting you two." I warned.

"Yes boss, sorry boss". Both said.

Exactly fifteen minutes later there was a knock on the door. "Your guest Sir" the  secretary announced.

"Enter". I said briskly.

I  didn't bother to look up from doodling on my note pad. I was showing how uninterested I  was for this meeting. However I  did hear Aleck and Felix mumbling absurd comments such as "I want to screw her sideways" and "daddy likes".

Giving in to temptation, I  finally looked up to see what the fuss was about and immediately lost my shit. All I  could do was simply stare with my mouth agape in a vegetative state.

There, quickly approaching the granite table was none other than Laney Valor.
My Laney.

My babydoll.

Gathering my thoughts was useless at this point. She stood dead center across the table from me looking better than I  remembered.

She extended her hand to Felix first, then Aleck, and finally me. When she saw me she slightly pulled her hand away refusing to shake, and she did it in front of my men. Major disrespect.

I literally saw her blue eyes grow into ice cold slits. Laney cleared her throat signaling for one of the men to come and slide her chair out. I watched as my men acted like bumbling idiots trying to reach her and be the one to do her bidding. Right now she controlled the room as well as my men.