Chapter- 10 I am feeling hot

Vikram's POV

Two days before my wedding I was traveling in the 9.00am spice jet flight. I was really tired but I don't know why I am overworking myself. But it makes me breathe, it makes my mind fully peaceful but these things are completely opposite For other people who want to enjoy their life, but I have become like this I was making my parents worry about me I may be rude to people around me at many times.

My dad came to pick me at the airport he said Raghav was busy in the wedding arrangements, I have to thank Raghav for everything he has done to me.

"Dad I will drive, you may be tired", I said to him.

"No problem I can drive", he said but I didn't give up so he threw the car keys and I caught that, then I drove to the house and mom welcomed me and I hugged her I miss her a lot.

The following day were busy for me, Raghav and I went to shopping and bought some other things that my mom asked. Then Raghav asked me whether I called Rithu then I realized about her. "No", I said.

"Why Vikram?" He asked me.

"I was busy", I replied.

"But you have to call her she's going to be your wife", he said.

"Yeah it's true but I don't have anything to talk with her", I said.

Raghav rolled his eyes and didn't say anything, he knows me that I am always like this. He even teased me by asking that whether I am a man or not Because I never had a girlfriend in my life but several girls have proposed to me when I was in my high school and college days.

It was 5.00am I got up and get ready for my wedding, Raghav helped me and I sometimes feel that he was more mature than me, Then I got blessings from my parents and Raghav's parents. Then we all went to the temple and we were waiting for Rithu's family. Then they came I first saw Rithu's father he smiled at and I smiled back, then my eyes shifted to Rithu she was damn beautiful and I have to accept that, she smiled by showing her cute dimples when she saw me I don't know what to do so I turned over and went inside the temple.

Then the marriage was over I tied the knot and I don't know what's going to happen in our life but I decided to protect this girl till my last breath I can't say that I can love her but I will make sure that no one dared to hurt her, even if I like her or not I will be there for her and this makes my parents happy.

After finishing our reception we all went to our home, throughout the drive I didn't glance at her and she was also busy talking with her cousin Riya and Raghav were driving the car. After we went to our home I talked with Kishore uncle throughout our talk I noticed he was such a gentleman and very hardworking just like my father he talked about his business and he praised me for my work and he said that Rithu was very hardworking and he also said about his health condition and that is the main reason for the marriage and he said that Rithu sacrificed her career for this. I noticed Rithu with her cousin Riya they were talking, giggling.

when again I glanced Rithu, she was crying suddenly why she's crying and she hugged her mom and cried even more and I hate to see her like that.

After they all went I was sitting in my room and checking my emails I noticed someone opening the door and it was Rithu I asked whether she want anything, she replied shyly that she wants to change her dress so I went to the balcony for some fresh air.

When I came to my room she was not there so I went to the room next to mine where I kept my all books and important files to check that. When I came out Rithu was standing in front of the door and she's not going inside so I went near her and unlocked the door from behind. She was surprised to see me so she moved backward and slipped. When she's going to fall I caught her by pulling her waist close to me........ for a few seconds we were like that, I can see her face, her curves and I can feel her skin underneath that skinny shirt she's so soft. Then I realized and released her from my grip and went into the room.

I don't know something that makes me so hot and I removed my shirt when I looked at her she was shocked and blinking her eyes I don't know what I am going do to eradicate this situation........