Chapter- 11 Moving out

I stood beside the door feeling so nervous to see him removing his shirt and threw that on the nearby couch. I felt so hot inside to see his toned body, he is so perfect.

Standing there awkwardly I don't know whether to stare at him or to get out of this room. He is kind of intimidating, and I have never experienced this kind of feeling in my entire life.

When he turned his attention to me, I immediately shifted mine. I thought he will talk something but without saying anything he just laid on the bed. "Turn off the lights," he told before tossing off to sleep. Walking slowly toward the bed I hesitantly searched for the switch. Even I walk like cat my anklet sound echoed in that room.

Like he said I turned off the light and slept on the other side of the bed. I felt somewhat sad to see his dislike about having me beside him. Maybe that's my perspective but one thing I understood that he isn't happy about this marriage, I thought before closing my eyes.

Next day I had a neck pain because of sleeping in the same position. I saw Vikram was sleeping, so I slowly got up from the bed and went to the restroom without making a noise. After finishing my morning chores I came out of the room without waking up Vikram as I don't want to disturb his pretty sleep.

I went down to find Lakshmi aunty she was busy in cooking and she gave me a cup of coffee and then I helped her in the cooking. After sometime Vikram came down. He was wearing shorts and T-shirt and looked very cool. Then I gave him a cup of coffee with a small smile on my face but he not even looked my face and bought the cup from my hand.

After finishing our lunch I went out and walked around the garden it's so beautiful really Vikram's house was incredibly nice. Then I sat on the bench for ten minutes and felt the fresh air.

After some time I went again into the house. Lakshmi aunty started talking with me about the household duties and asked me to feel free like staying in my house, I said yes with a smile.

Then I went to my room, Vikram was talking with someone on the phone like I can't come now, can you manage like that. Then he called my name for the time, I looked at him and felt something strange in me hearing his voice.

"Rithu we're leaving so pack your things," he said looking at his phone screen.

I thought why all of a sudden he wants to leave why we can't stay here for some time then I said, "can we stay here for two more days".

"Ok then you stay here I am going tomorrow," he said firmly and then he added he has to go because there's some problem among the workers so he wants to solve that.

I thought it is not a good idea to leave him there and I am staying here and I am little confused, so I decided to talk about this with aunty and uncle and said that to Vikram.

"Hmm then go ask and come", he said.

I immediately went down and said about this, Lakshmi aunty didn't like this idea she wanted me to be with her but uncle said that we have to follow Vikram rules and that's the best. Then it's time for me to pack my things I thought and went upstairs.

Vikram booked the flight ticket after hearing this and I called my mom said about this she said, "it's OK anyhow you're going to be there right", my dad said he will come with mom and Riya to the airport tomorrow.

I slept thinking about how I am going to stay there and how I am going to manage everything. But I know I can do anything.

Next day I packed my things then Raghav came home he said Hi to me then he went to see Vikram and they were discussing the problem.

Then Lakshmi aunty asked me to take care of Vikram and she talked about his favorite dish briyani and also about his likes and dislikes.
Then it's time for us to leave so I took my bag it was so heavy, understanding my difficulty Vikram asked me to give that and he carried the bag, I only carried Vikram small bag and my purse. I got blessings from everyone they all said me to take care of Vikram and also me, I said yes to everyone with a big smile on my face.

Then Raghav drove me and Vikram to the airport where my mom, dad, and Riya were waiting. My eyes welled with tears when I saw my mom she hugged and kissed me and assured that she will come there to see me.

Then I hugged Riya and she also cried. In our life, we never separated like this. I don't even realize that Vikram was standing beside me and then my dad asked me to stop crying he comforted me by saying some silly jokes but I can't stop my tears, but at last, I controlled them.

After checkings we entered into the flight I said my goodbyes to Coimbatore but Vikram didn't say any comforting words I thought why he's like this but I also didn't expect anything from him.

After one and half hour travel we reached there, Vikram went to pick my bag then we both went to the car parking where he parked his car it was a white car and I don't know its name because I am not that aware of cars and I thought it also expensive. Then he drove me to his house.

While driving there's an awkward silence, I was seeing the beautiful city through the window then suddenly Vikram said, "Rithu can I tell you something".

Hmm, I nodded.

"Will you stop crying like a baby from now on", he said.

I was angry to hear that how can he bluntly say like this it's my way of expressing my feelings. I am not a girl who cries for everything. God, He doesn't understand my feelings, I thought all these but, "OK I won't cry" I said nodding my head.

Then again an awkward silence then Vikram said that he may not be there in the house at any time so he asked me to prepare only breakfast and dinner then he paused and said "we will talk about this when we get there*.

"Ok", I turned to the other side and gritted my teeth, ah control Rithu control, I mentally said and calmed my anger.

Then we reached the Apartment, security opened the gate for us. Then he carried my bag even though I said that I can carry, we took the elevator to reach the fifth floor while we're going I thought about the elevator incident and how I reacted to that made me smile but I didn't show that.

There are three houses in the fifth-floor Vikram headed to the last door. He opened his bag and took the key to open the door.

When I entered my nostrils filled with a nice floral smell I thought it was a room spray. It has a big living room, kitchen and extra three rooms that are all well furnished and painted in sandal and purple color also a balcony, I thought its a very big house for a single person.

Then Vikram cleared his throat to get my attention, "Can we continue our talk now," he asked with a raised eyebrows.

"Yes," I nodded.