Chapter- 49 Honeymoon Part 1

Note- This Maldives trip is all my imagination, I am writing randomly so it obviously contains mistakes about the places and other things. So I hope you all understand that.

The flight landed at Velena international airport at 8.15pm, I was so excited Vikram called the local guide and the guide informed that he's waiting outside for us.

I walked holding Vikram's hand. When we reached out, it was very pleasant with the view of colorful lights and sea breeze.

The guide welcomed us, he bought our suitcase and we seated inside a car.

He drove and Vikram was talking with him about the details of hotels and other things and I looked outside to see the shining ocean, it was the first time in my life I came out of India. I never thought about that I and Vikram will go for a honeymoon, and especially in this busy schedule of Vikram I thought it is impossible but it is really surprising to me and I can't believe this moment.

Vikram touched my shoulder and I turned to face him.

"Why you're silent, is anything you want to ask?" he asked.

"No nothing," I said and smiled. And I felt sleepy because it was a very long drive to reach the hotel that we are going to stay.

At last, we reached the hotel and I refreshed myself from my sleepy mood to normal mode. I got down from the car and the hotel looked fantastic from outside. Vikram informed that it is one of the expensive hotels in the Maldives. Vikram told the guide to come tomorrow morning. And he left.

Vikram held my hand and we walked into the hotel, I was really surprised to see the interior work god it's really amazing,

Vikram asked for the room keys that were reserved for us. And they gave that and also helped us to reach there, Vikram held my hand, I feel so protective whenever he holds my hand, and this protection is what that made me want to be always with him.

The place was totally great and when we reached our suite, I was astonished to see that.