Chapter- 40 He's a great person

In the evening Rithu Walked around the house by looking at the interior works, nowadays she is very interested in architecture and it's all because of Vikram, most of the time he talks about his work and now she's also interested in that and started noticing the buildings and it's architecture.

But inside she's happier today and jumping with joy mentally and it's also because of Vikram, she thought how lovely he was and she can't stop smiling and blushing very hardly by thinking about all those things that happened in these two days. His confession made her feel like she was flying in the sky.

She went to the terrace and looked at the sky, the sun is going to set and it's turning dark. She is waiting for Vikram, he went to visit the other farms and land that he's going to own, tomorrow everything is going to be his. The house was going to be registered in the name of Vikram and Raghav.

She was looking at the entrance of the house and waiting eagerly to see Vikram cause it's been three hours and She can't even stop thinking about him, separation of about three hours made her feel like she was the loneliest person in the entire world.

When she was thinking about these things their car entered the house Vikram, Raghav and their fathers came out of the car. Vikram didn't notice Rithu and walked into the house and Rithu immediately walked down to see her lovely husband.

While walking she stopped and thought about giving a shock to her husband, she knows he will come upstairs so she stood behind the door of their room.

Vikram came up after talking with his mom, he wondered why Rithu didn't come down to see him when he went into his room, Rithu barged in by giving a creepy sound.

But Vikram looked her like, what you're doing stupid. The attempt of scaring Vikram is a total failure, Rithu mentally thought.

She looked at him..."Oh, Rithu you tried to scare me," Vikram said with a Chuckle.

She is embarrassed, ah... I am stupid she thought.

"Really you didn't scared, are you a human or what, you not even jerked...", Rithu said.

"Seriously it's not scary, you don't know how to scare people Rithu", Vikram said and pinched her cheeks.

"Yeah I know, you know what one time when I went to Riya's house she did this to me and I shouted like I have seen a real ghost, I scolded her for doing that. But one day I planned on doing the same to her. But she didn't get scared. And she also said that I don't know how to scare people, why I am like this??" Rithu cutely asked this to Vikram.

He smiled and pulled her waist closer to him. "You're innocent and the cutest creature that I have seen in this entire world, even your creepy voice sounding so cute to me", Vikram said and leaned forward and kissed her cheeks.

But Rithu pulled him away,
"What happened there have you seen everything", Rithu asked.

"Hmm dad has bought so many properties here I like everything especially the rice farm was so beautiful, we have to come here whenever we have time cause we should maintain all this", Vikram said.

"Yeah, and after Riya Raghav's marriage we all should come here, it's going to be really nice right", Rithu said.

Vikram suddenly kissed her and Rithu looked at him with a surprise. But Her lips curled into a smile immediately and she started to blush.

Then the evening went as usual. Vikram informed Rithu that they have to go to the registration office by 10 in the morning and he wanted Rithu to come with him.

After having their dinner all went to sleep, Vikram and Rithu went up, there's nothing to do so they decided to sleep as usually, Vikram didn't allow her to do that, he can't control himself when he started to love her more, after giving some sweet tortures with his love and making her feel him, he made her sleep in his arms.