Chapter- 45 Cheesy Messages

In a girl's life she will care for everyone and everything, she sacrifices a lot and expresses a lot, but do you know what makes her happy?? A true love, especially her husband's love.

When she heard "I love you dear and I am there for you" from her husband, she will never ever stop loving him and she will support him no matter what.

If you're successful in gaining her trust and make her feel like you're very important to her, then I will say that you're the luckiest person cause she will protect you, serve you and hug you tightly in your hard times, even if there's no one she will stay with you.....

Rithu's POV.

After Vikram left I went into the house, my dad and mom were talking with each other about something. I went and sat in between them.

"Thanks, dad", I said holding his hand.

"For what my dear", he asked.

"For talking with him normally I thought you will be upset with him, because of his behavior in the hospital," I said.

"No Rithu you misunderstood, Vikram apologized to me immediately. Don't you know that right? He came out and said sorry to me and he also said that he can't leave you. After hearing that I can't say no to his request" my dad said with a smile on his face.

"You stupid we don't get upset for a small thing like this, and we will never mistake our son in law, he is a gem of a person", my mom said proudly and I smiled hearing that.

I nodded. Yeah, he's a gem of a person, I thought mentally.

"What do you want for your dinner?" my mom asked me.

"Anything mummy your wish", I said and went to my room with my purse.

I threw myself on the bed and I am already started missing my husband. I took my phone and thought of calling Vikram but he must be busy in preparing himself to leave so I turned off the phone.

I closed my eyes and the first image that came before my eyes were Vikram, I smiled seeing him.
The image of his smiling, walking, driving, working, looking at me intently and his perfect body.......
Oh my god, you dirty minded Rithu I scolded myself and opened my eyes.

Suddenly my phone started ringing. I took that in my hands and when I saw Vikram's name I sat up immediately and composed myself before attending it.

"Hello".

"Rithu I am on the way to the airport, that's why I called you", Vikram said.

"OK. Happy journey and call me after you reach there" I said.

"Hmm, what you're doing? Missing me already", He asked.
Oh, How can he read me this much...

"Why you're thinking like that", I asked him playfully.

"Because I am Missing you already", hearing that I bit my lower lip and started smiling.
Why you're doing this to me.....

"Hello, are you there?", Vikram asked.

"Ah... I am here only", I said shyly.

"OK take care of your health and if you don't have anything to say, then I am ending the call because I reached the airport", He said.

"No no wait... I want to say one thing".

"Hmm say", he said.

"I love you........ Vikram darling", I said and kissed the phone then I ended the call immediately, I laid again on the bed and I can't stop me smiling.