Chapter-13 He is so rude!

I opened my eyes to realize that I have slept more than two hours, I abruptly got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to take a cold shower. I came out and changed into my salwar and started to dry my hair then suddenly the doorbell rang, who it is at this time I thought and went to open the door by drying my hair.

It was Vikram standing in front of me when I opened the door he was wearing a blue shirt and black pant, his hair was messy but that gave a cool look, his trimmed beard somewhat showed him as a thug but it is nothing when he put a small smile across lips, that will attract anyone....wait why i am admiring his looks.

He looked at me like what are you looking at!! So I realized and gave a way for him to enter. He not even bothered to ask what I am doing or what I planned to do in the future. He entered his room and closed the door on my face.
I gritted went back to my room. After tying up my hair in a bun I came out.

I was confused that he said he will be late but he was earlier it's only 7.00pm in the evening.

I went to the kitchen and looked for the ingredients to prepare dinner; may I have to ask what to prepare for the dinner so I went to his room. I am never been in an hesitation to do something on my own but now it is also depends on him. I have to ask his opinion since it is house and his things.

He was busy working in his laptop. I asked about this, he didn't even looked at me and replied anything your wish.

So I went to the kitchen and finished preparing the dinner and again I went to his room to call him but he again didn't glance me, "I know when to eat, you can go do what you want and don't disturb me", he said annoyingly.

Done I am a fool to ask him and for caring about him.

Ah... he's again getting on my nerves but I controlled my anger. Then after finishing off my dinner I went to my room and sat beside the window with a book and started to read.
After finishing half a book I noticed it was past 10.30pm so I went to see if he ate his dinner but he didn't I was frustrated to see that. I went back to my room and locked the door after keeping an alarm, I tried to sleep without thinking about him.

Next morning I got up at a perfect time when I came out of my room I noticed Vikram was still sleeping so I decided to wake him up. In that idea went near him.

I tapped his shoulder but he didn't respond to the touch. I thought he must have worked overnight and also tired but my mind said me to wake him up so again I tapped his shoulder this time he grabbed my hand suddenly in a tugging way and I lost my balance and fell over him... what the hell is happening!!

My face started to blush due to the unexpected physical contact. I abruptly pulled myself away from him. He opened his eyes and looked at me with a shock and surprise.

"What are you doing here?" he asked me.

"I came here to wake you," I reasoned nervously.

"Will you please stop bothering me I know when to wake up, when to eat, and when to sleep okay!" he said in an irritation.

"But....." I started to say something but I don't know what to say he's right I should not disturb him and now on I won't care about him after all he married me only for his parents right.

"I am sorry I thought you're getting late for your work so that's why," I firmly said.

His face calmed hearing that.
"Leave me I have to sleep some more time," telling that he laid again in his bed.

I walked into the kitchen and started to prepare breakfast after finishing that I went to my room.

I was thinking this day was such a mess it's also an awkward day though but one thing I learned from this that, don't even care about Vikram because he doesn't want that.
Then I thought to take a shower and I closed my thoughts about Vikram and went to do my work.

Vikram's POV

I never thought that living with someone would be this interesting. I went to Rithu's room and noticed she was still sleeping I don't want to disturb her she may be tired so I prepared breakfast and I left my note and went to my work.

While driving I keep on thinking about the new projects I was busy there are several projects that are lining to me on this tight schedule how I am going to manage Rithu whether she will understand me......

Rithu called me and asked sorry about the morning I said it's ok and don't repeat this.
I thought I was rude towards her but I can't control that, maybe I should change.

The day went off with as usual busy, my days are like this for the past five years and I am used to this.

I went home early today I was tired of traveling. For the first time I rang my doorbell and Rithu opened the door for me she was bright and her wet hair indicated that she took shower just now then I went to my room started working in my laptop and she came to ask me about the dinner plans but I said anything you can and I was busy.

After some time I went out of the room and looked at Rithu's room, she locked herself in the room so I finished my dinner, went to my room and also the dinner was nice. Thank God she's good in cooking.

My mind was fully on the thoughts of my work I can't sleep but somehow managed to do that. In the morning someone tapped my shoulder but I don't want to get up and again the hand tapped me so I grabbed the hand that keeps on disturbing my sleep,  but it was Rithu she fallen over me I can feel her body over me and somewhat I felt a comfort when she's over me we stayed in that state for 2 minutes and I want to stay like this....... but she immediately backed off. In the frustration I yelled at her, she went out off my room but I really felt bad for what I said to her, it's not her fault I think she cares about me that's why she came to wake me up. 

Today I decided to take a half day off to my work so that I can regain my strength by taking some rest, but I didn't inform this to her before and I realized the mistake was in me.

When I came out she prepared breakfast for me after eating that I decided to talk with her because I was  so rude towards her,  I married her for my parents but I don't want to hurt her and also I thought she will be angry so I have to rectify this situation and I went to see her, at first I didn't like this idea so I backed off but something that made me open the door. But that was the biggest mistake that I have done today.