Chapter- 46 Riya & Raghav's love

Riya's POV

The reason how I fell in love with Raghav is something that I can't explain easily, he created an uncontrollable affection for him. He made me think and speak only about him.

It's all started in your Marriage Rithu, I didn't feel any attraction on him at that time.
But whenever I saw him looking at me, I just felt something. I don't know what is made me feel like that. I never experienced that kind of feeling seeing other men looking at me.

I felt really uncomfortable for his staring but inside I also liked that staring cause a good looking, handsome guy looking me made me feel like I am flying, its common for every girl right!. I felt my heart beat increasing its phase. He created that kind of feeling in me.

When I realized this, I Started to avoid seeing him in the Marriage. I thought he's looking me differently but I didn't take that as big.

Then after your marriage, you went to Chennai and I started living my usual life, you know what I felt really boring without you.

It was a Friday evening I went to your house to give a dish that my mom prepared.

When I entered your house, I was shocked to see Raghav sitting on the couch. I don't know whether to go in or to turn and walk to my home. But I grabbed all my courage and walked into your house.

He looked me and I gave a small smile first, and he smiled back. Then I went into the kitchen and gave the dish to your mom and asked why he came here, she said that he came here to give your marriage photo album.

I awkwardly went out of the kitchen and I felt really uncomfortable to cross him. I took each step without seeing him. When I neared him he immediately got up and I just shocked and backed off. And I slipped my feet but thankfully I didn't lose my balance.....

"Be careful Riya", Raghav said in a caring tone and that was the first time he talked with me.

I nodded my head hearing that and immediately walked out without looking him. I felt really really awkward. When I came out I covered my face out of embarrassment.

Riya!! he called me using my name. I think He is normal, I only thinking differently, Whether am I over exaggerating this, I thought and left out a sigh.

When I was thinking about this,

"Feeling Uncomfortable with me", I heard Raghav voice from behind.

"What!!", I turned and looked him with wide eyes.

He gave a small smile and stood before me. He's very tall compared to my 5'2 height.

"You're feeling uncomfortable with me right?", he slides his hands into his pocket and looked me. His look conveying something and no one looked me like that. His eyes reflected a happiness, and also something...., I cleared my thoughts and answered his question as "no".

He didn't say anything, "you're studying right??" He asked.

I again nodded my head as yes. There's an awkward silence, I don't know whether to stand or to leave. "Can we be friends", Raghav asked and looked for my answer.

"Hmm sure", after all, he's my relation why can't be friends I thought and smiled.

After another awkward silence, I decided to leave.

"Then...bye", I turned and stepped.

"One second Riya", I turned and looked him questioningly.

"I want your phone number", he asked confidently.