Chapter- 34 I am shocked

"Riya", I said in a shock.

She looked at me and they released each other from their embrace.

"What is going on here", I asked them.

"We're in a relationship", Raghav said and held Riya's hand tightly and she's not saying anything and looking down.

I don't know what to speak, they're in love but when this happened, I thought.

"Raghav will you please leave us for a second", I asked him in a calm tone but still I am disappointed with these two cause they not even told anything to me and also with Vikram, I thought.

"Please don't scold her sis in law", he said and looked at Riya and she gave him a worried look, I thought whether they were talking in eyes cause they were looking at each other for a minute, then he looked at me,

"Please don't tell this to Vikram, he will get mad at me for not telling this", he said and I nodded my head as yes and he left the place.

"Then!! What is this", I asked her. But she was silent, I have never seen this side of Riya it's different she's shy and blushing god where is the camera I have to capture this reaction of her.

"Talk to me you idiot", I said controlling my smile.

"Rithu", she said and smiled. Ahh, I can't control myself... I laughed.

"Hey don't make this face it's really hilarious", I said.

"Don't laugh at me Rithu", she frowned.

I stopped my laughing and concentrated to scold her, how can she hide this from me, I thought.

"Hey, how can you do this idiot HOW CAN YOU!!" I asked her.

"I am sorry Rithu I controlled myself not to fall in love with him but I lost.
You know me right I am never like this, I am not a girl who easily fell in love with a guy, I don't know but I can't reject his love and his charms over me", she said and blushed heavily.

Aww, Riya my cute baby has fallen in love... I thought and smiled.

"Ok, but when this happened how did you two become lovers", I asked her.

She smiled, "you want to know"?" she asked.

"Yeah I am waiting", I said.

"Hmm how to tell it's a long Story Rithu", she said.

"Ok but you... " before I could ask Something my phone started to ring and it was my mom.

"Amma what?" I am with Riya, I said.

"Rithu Lakshmi came to our house she's asking for you to come quickly", she said.

"Ok ok I am coming", I said and looked at Riya.

"I am going Riya we will talk about this later", I said and turned to leave.

"Rithu are you still mad at me for this", she asked and gave me a worried look.

"I am not mad at you Riya, I am worried about how will your father react to this, you know that he's strict. ok, we will talk about this later", I said and walked to my home.

When I entered Lakshmi aunty and Rajesh uncle was sitting on the couch and talking with my parents and grandma.

I got blessings from them and they said that they came here to see my grandma and also asked me to get ready to leave.

After reaching our house me and Lakshmi aunty was sitting on the couch and watching TV.

"Rithu is everything ok between you and Vikram can we expect grandchildren?" She asked me suddenly.