Chapter- 51 Honeymoon part3

"Where we are going?" I asked Vikram.

"To somewhere," he replied with a smile.

I smiled and I didn't ask anything more than that, I am just going to enjoy with him and that's all I wanted now I thought and looked outside, feeling the fresh air and seeing the beautiful city I felt so calm inside.

After ten minutes of the ride, the car stopped in a particular place. I got down and looked at the other side to see the beautiful beach.

I smiled and excited to got there, Vikram was talking with the guide but I didn't concentrate on what they are talking and mesmerized looking at the beach, at last, the guide informed that he will wait here for us,

"Rithu comes", Vikram said and extended his hand for me to hold.

I quickly went near him and held his hand. We started to walk to reach the seashore. And it is quite a distance to reach there.

"What is the name of this city", I asked Vikram.

"I think its called Addu", he said.

"Oh...I have to ask you one thing", I said and looked at him.

"What?"

"When did you plan this Maldives trip", I asked him.

"That's when we're in Coimbatore, I thought of giving you a surprise on your birthday, but I don't know what to give you. Then I thought about what you will like the most......
Then suddenly an idea popped in my mind that you like spending time with me more than any costly gifts and I love to visit island countries so I combined that two ideas and now we're here", he said with a smile.

"And I smiled hearing that, how can you think that I don't like costly gifts", I asked him for a joke.

"I know you very well Rithu and I also know that you're asking this for a joke anyway if you want costly gifts I won't mind buying that for you", Vikram said.

I again smiled hearing that and thought how can he read me this much.......
"you're really something, how can you be this charming", I said by placing my Palms on my cheeks cause I am blushed.

I looked around and There were not many people on the beach, some of them were taking sunbathe and some children were playing in the sand. All of them from different countries. And these things were really new for me, I thought and again started talking with my husband.

"Vikram How many countries you visited other than London and Maldives", I asked him and smiled mentally cause this is the third time I am calling him Vikram but he didn't say anything, I think he didn't notice that...

"Hmm....... China, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Germany, Canada, Dubai and among this I enjoyed a lot when I visited Dubai", he said.

"OMG you visited so many countries, but this is my first time coming out of India", I said.

"I like to travel a lot Rithu, I got a lot of Chance so I utilized that and learned a lot, but don't worry I am with you right? we will travel this entire world", he said and kissed my cheeks suddenly.

I bit my lower lip and looked at him with a surprise.

"What!! it's not Chennai and don't bite your lips then I don't know what I will do", he said and winked.

I again smiled and held his hand tightly.

"Rithu", he called me gently.

I turned and looked up to meet his eyes, we stopped walking the chill water touched my feet,

He looked at me for a minute and I don't know what he's having in his mind. I don't have the ability to him but I can understand him sometimes and in most of the time I can't predict what he's really thinking and what he's going to say.