Chapter- 44 You Silly Guy

Rithu's POV

Three days passed, my injuries are all healed somewhat, I am walking normally, the pain in my hip has now vanished. And the main reason for all this is Vikram. He's taking care of me like I am a child. No words to describe his love, I think that being his wife is the biggest fortune that I got in this life, I thought while I was taking shower.

"Rithu have you done", Vikram asked me.

"No, not yet and don't come inside", I said because for the past three days he was helping me to take bath. But today I said that will manage on my own. He didn't allow me first but I begged him that I can manage, cause I thought I was making him to look like he is my servant and I don't want that.

After taking bath, I took the towel and tried to cover myself, but I failed because of this bandage on my hand.

"What?? have you finished", he asked again but this time he came inside.

He saw me failing to cover myself,

"My dear wife, why can't you understand that you're injured, I know you can do anything but this is not the right time to show that and I am here help you", he said and wrapped the towel on me.

I didn't speak cause he's right. We walked out and Vikram took the clothes in his hands. He looked me and smiled.

"Why you're smiling?" I asked him.

"Nothing", he said.

"I have to know? Why are you smiling?", I asked him in an ordering tone.

"If I say you should not think me like a pervert", he said.

"OMG, what did you thought to think like that?"

"You're really beautiful rithu and if you allow me, I will daily put your clothes on you", he said and winked.

"Jeez... you're really a pervert, but I like this pervert a lot", I said and kissed him.

He smiled and helped me in putting my clothes and I laughed looking at him reminding the words he said.

Then he combed my hair and braided it neatly. He said that he likes my long hair a lot and I am looking even more cute with this.

After having my breakfast, I and Vikram decided to watch a movie.

He mostly had a lot of English action movies, but at last, we chose to watch Man Of Steel. Henry Cavil was damn good at that. After watching I have become a fan of him...

Seeing my admiration, Vikram got jealous.

"Do you like him", he asked.

"Yeah, he's so gorgeous", I said to increase his jealousy.

"Oh.. Then OK", he said and became silent. He turned off the laptop and went out.

I am worried because whether he got mad because of this, oh god his anger what I am going to do with it, I thought and went out to console him...

Vikram was sitting on the couch and reading the newspaper.
No one is there in the house, Lakshmi aunty went to the nearby temple and Rajesh uncle went to his work.

I sat beside him, but he didn't look me and continue reading that newspaper.

"I just played why you're taking everything seriously", I said.

But he didn't talk. "I am sorry please look at me", I said again.

He looked at me, "I know that's just a joke but my heart can't accept that. It's really irritating me to hear that you like other men than me, so hereafter don't say that to me", he said seriously.