Chapter- 32 No more Distance 2

I opened my eyes when I felt something heavy on me, it was Vikram who's sleeping peacefully resting his head on my shoulder and encircled my waist with his hand. I feel his breathing and his lips on my neck.
I don't know how we ended up like this, I was a statue for some time. I watched him sleeping in my arms for the whole time I caressed his hair and smiled looking at him.

Then he opened his eyes and looked at me I am not embarrassed but somehow I felt goosebumps all over my body.

"Get up Vikram I think it's time", I said huskily.

"I don't want to get up", he said and again rested on my shoulder and encircled me even tighter.

"Happy birthday", I said actually it's too late, I thought.

Hmm, he hummed and continued his sleep. I just closed my eyes and I wanted this moment to continue forever, then suddenly I stirred up from my thoughts when Vikram entered his hand into my t-shirt, he rested his hand in my bare stomach.

"Vikram...." I shuttered and looked at him. But his hands started to went further, so I stopped his hand, he immediately got up and subdued over me, he pulled my hands above my head. His expression somewhat terrified me and a small prick of tears touched my eyelids because of his sudden act. With a smirk on his face he started to kiss my forehead, and trailed kisses over my neck, He bites on my neck and cheeks, it hurts but I can't oppose him cause I am all his and he's all mine now added to this today his birthday so I allowed him to do whatever he wanted. He pulled my shirt up but we were interrupted by his phone.

He groaned in frustration and released me from the grip. It was Rajesh uncle he called to wish him. I adjusted my shirt and got up.

Ah, my shoulder hurts and I looked at Vikram he was busy in talking so this is the right time...
I have to escape from him so I immediately went to the restroom. After doing my chores I noticed there's a visible Hickey in my neck. It can be easily seen, Vikram why you're doing this to me, I thought and came out.

I went to the kitchen and prepared coffee. Vikram came out after freshening up. I gave the cup to him and he smirked when he looked at the mark that he had given to me this morning.

"What do you want for breakfast", I asked him to shift his thoughts.

"Whatever you can, do that", he said sipping the coffee.

"Hmm Ok", I said and went to prepare the breakfast.

After having our breakfast we decided to go to the temple. I took bath and came out wrapping my body in a towel. Vikram was working on something on his laptop I dressed in a saree.

And Vikram went to change his dress he was busy in thinking about his work, I thought when it comes to work he even forget about me.

He changed in a mind blowing costume, how can a man be this handsome I thought.

We then went to the temple, Vikram was not a believer in god for my compulsion he came with me. I don't know if God really exists, but we have to keep a faith in something that makes us to move forward in our life.

We came to the house at 4.00pm because of the heavy traffic we arrived late, when we reached home I remembered about the gifts, god I forget about them I thought.

Vikram went inside to change his dress and I went to pick the gifts were I hidden them in the next room.

I sat on the couch and waited for Vikram to come, then I looked at his sketchbook where he drew me. I thought Vikram having several talents how can he draw me this beauty. When I was in my thoughts He came out wearing a shorts and t-shirt. He looked at me and the packages in my hand.

"What's that?", he asked me and sat beside me.

"It's for you", I said and grinned.

Oh... he bought the gift and opened them his reaction is normal ( not happy or excited ) I thought. He looked at the shoe and watch.

"You don't like it", I asked him.

He looked at me for a second without any expression, then he started to smile and hugged me.

"Thank you Rithu", he said.

He kissed my forehead and I smiled because he likes my gift.

"When did you buy this", he asked me curiously.

"Ah... I bought this on Monday and I hide them in the next room. One more thing I bought this from my money that I saved from my part-time jobs and internships", I said.

He smiled and hugged me again, "you know what Rithu you don't have to buy me gifts, the big gift that you gave me was your love and you're my biggest gift that God has given me", he said.

His words made to feel like I was the happiest person in this world. I don't know but somewhat I am afraid because I want this love for lifelong will that possible, but I shifted my thoughts I am not going to think about the future today Vikram is here with me that's enough, I thought.

I then took the sketchbook and showed that to him, "when did you draw this?", I asked him.

"That was started when I fight with you and you left to visit your parents that time I don't know, I was constantly thinking about you so I......", he said.

"How about these", I asked showing the other pictures.

"The answer for all these things is that I love you and I can't find a way to get you out of my mind Rithu, I never thought to marry someone like you, my love for you is not love at first sight also, my love for you gradually increased day by day. I just fell for your care Rithu your presence gives a strength to me and that made me feel like I am not alone", he said and his eyes tell that he's totally in love with me.

"You're making me blush", I said with a smile and pinched his cheeks, he's so adorable, I thought.

"I am more capable than that", he said and kissed me on the lips.

The kiss made something in me and I started to kiss him back. I don't know how long we kissed but I was the one to break the kiss for oxygen.

Come with me, he said and grabbed my hand. We went into the bedroom he locked the door and smirked at me, my heart beat increased to a higher level. He came closer to me and started to kiss me like there's no tomorrow. I lifted my toes to match with his height cause Vikram was much taller than me and I encircled my hand around his head. He encircled his arms around my waist. He bitted my lower lip and that proved me that I am his property and he can do anything to me.

He removed his shirt and when he was about to remove my saree he looked at me,

"Can we do this", he asked firmly and breathing heavily.

I nodded my head as yes, but I am little scared. He then successfully removed my saree and looked at me, that made me feel shy and I didn't make eye contact with him. He kissed me on my bare shoulder and my neck.

I just gripped him tighter I was jerked when he touched my blouse. Thank God the lights were off, then I would have died in embarrassment.

He pushed me to the bed when he undressed me and started to remove his clothes, I felt nervous by each second. He laid over me and started to make love.

I hugged him tightly, I know that he wasn't hurting me but I still feel pain and also a pleasure. Everything around me was blank but Vikram holding me tightly and kissed my tears that rolled down to my cheeks.

After a few hours, Vikram stopped and laid beside me. He embraced me tightly. His warm body was touching mine.

I love you Rithu, you're my everything, he whispered softly in my ears and caressed my Back.

I encircled my hand around him and slept out of tiredness and relief that we no longer have to be apart.