Chapter- 20 Unexpected Fight

Rithu's P.O.V.

"Rithu can I get some coffee!"

"Rithu can you arrange this papers."

"Rithu will you help me in fixing this errors in this documents."

"Rithu!!"

"What?"

"I want to tell you something. Sorry but... I forgot," he replied. There is something he wanted to tell but he is not initiating anything.

Vikram has totally changed after we became friends. He is not even leaving me for a minute. He's giving a lot of excuses to make me stay in his room. I think he is playing with me. He clearly knows that I am in love with him. And I clearly knows he likes me.

Then why this pretending thing Vikram please don't make hard for me get your love, I thought while standing on my balcony I am looking at the children who were playing down there.

A small smile spread across my lips to remind the moments when I was a kid. I and Riya are a huge troublemaker, we will do something that ends up terribly and also it brings scolding from our parents. When I was smiling like a fool Vikram came near me, it is Sunday so he was in the home but I didn't expect to him to stand beside me because he never did that before.

He was so close to me, I don't know why he is shortening the distance between us. He always maintains a distance between me and him but what happened now.

I slowly moved because I am feeling too hot to stand beside the hottest guy I have ever seen. His trimmed beard, piercing black eyes and his perfect jawline just killing me each second. I don't know what he's thinking about me but really I wanted to kiss his face, all over his face.

I think that rainy night triggered something in me. But after that Vikram never tried to kiss me.

Am I that unattractive!!

I think that is only a sudden passion he felt at that moment.

Whether he's really having any feelings for me. God why you're confusing me Vikram.

"Stop looking at me, it is awkward Rithu," Vikram said still looking at the kids.

He turned towards me with a grin and I immediately looked down.

"I didn't look at you, I was looking somewhere else," I reasoned.

"Is it!" he chuckled.

"Yeah. Ok how do you know that I am gazing at you, you're looking there right," I told.

Now he hovered before me. I was small in front of his large frame. I looked up to meet his eyes. "Ok, Rithu now answer my question. Am I enticing you?"

"NO!" I immediately replied. I am not going to utter a single word that I am in love with him or even like him. Because he's really playing.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I don't have any special feelings for you now"

Hearing that Vikram smirked and nodded his head. I thought he will question more but he didn't. Whether my face has plastered that I am telling a lie. God, he can able to read me of what I am thinking but that much I am failing to understand the thing that is behind his smirk. That seducing smirk. What are you Vikram? Really what you are thinking about me.

I went inside the house leaving him all alone. To calm my throbbing heart I went into the kitchen to drink a chill water.

I prepared coffee for both of us, taking that I went to Vikram. He bought the cup and looked me in an obscure way that I never can figure out.