Chapter- 21 I am coming for you

Vikram's P.O.V.

I feel like I am totally infatuated with Rithu, she turned me to think about her a lot. Her smile, kindness, innocence and even her stupidity were the greatest distraction of my life. She is shoving me to notice her again and again like irresistible.

It was the day after that rainy night, the kiss that I gave was kept flashing before my eyes. I went for jogging to clear my mind but I can't get her out of my brain, in fact, while running I thought only about Rithu.

When I came back to the house she was standing in my room and I waited for her to turn. It is kind of a pleasure to watch her without her knowing and nowadays I am doing that almost all the time. She looked at me and pointed the coffee. I was just mesmerized to see her face, she's so beautiful and my heart started to pound, I can feel like everything is going in a slow motion. I don't know how to control this.

By giving a smile she stepped to leave but I wanted to do something now and I thought why don't I take her out and talk about everything, it would be a good idea right! So I decided to take her to my favorite place in the evening.

Throughout the day I was working and pretended that I didn't notice her but actually I watched her every action, she's making me contemplate her a lot.

When the evening came I asked her to get ready. I came out of my room after changing my clothes and I waited for Rithu to come out. She came out wearing a normal dress with not that much makeup on her face, but how can she look this gorgeous. She's attracting more and more. I am losing my control day by day, God what is happening to me?

I drove the car to my favorite place. Throughout the ride Rithu looked outside and I constantly noticed her and smiled inwardly seeing her, she is happy by observing her smiling face my heart started racing then I turned my gaze to concentrate on the road.

I took her to the beach, whenever I felt really exhausted I will come to this place and relax my mind by seeing the ocean and the sunset. I sometimes feel that God has created these things because we people will get really exhausted about our life so by seeing these amazing mother nature we can clear our mind and thoughts and produce a positive energy in us.

We walked along the seashore and I grabbed Rithu's hand when she is about to fall into the water and I purposely didn't leave her hand and I want to hold her hand endlessly.

I thought I should say about my point of view about what I did yesterday. I told everything that what I am having in my mind but I left one thing that I liked to kiss her, especially on that cute cheeks.

Then she told about the awkwardness between us. She asked me to consider her as a friend and she wanted to talk with me like a friend.

I first thought that why she's asking me, I already like her company but I have to assure her that right! So I went to the nearby ice cream shop, her dad told about her liking towards ice cream when he came last time so I bought that for her.

I went near Rithu and gave her the ice cream and said that it's my treat for my new friend. Actually, she's my first girlfriend. Even though I studied in London I don't have any girlfriend there and I have never shown interest in that stuff.

After that, I noticed Rithu was smiling a lot I thought she's having feelings for me, but I have to wait because I am not sure about my feelings.

Rithu, she's a good friend and very caring wife especially she is very good in preparing my favorite dish Briyani. I have to admit her cooking was really good. She is not disturbing or expecting anything from me and trying to help me a lot.

I totally have to agree my mom's words that she's the best, my mom talks about Rithu to me whenever I speak to her on the phone. She always praises about Rithu and I am so pleased to hear that she is respecting and caring my parents.

All these things have totally changed me, I started to like Rithu, madly. I don't know whether it is love but I have neared that stage. I can feel how changed I am, spending time with Rithu was the most beautiful thing that I discovered slowly.

...

Rithu was going to her house tomorrow and I thought about asking her to stay here with me because my heart was saying that to me. But she has to go it's been four months I know she's missing her parents.

After finishing my jogging I came and she was busy in preparing the breakfast and I went inside after giving her a small smile.

I am maintaining a little distance between us because I can't trust myself and I don't know what I will do if I keep on admiring her.

While having my breakfast Rithu went inside her room in that gap I decided to take a picture of her from her mobile so that I can see her often.

I never took a picture of Rithu on my phone. I am having only my wedding photo and the pic that my dad sent to me before marriage.

When I entered the gallery I saw my childhood photo and I wondered how she got that, whether she spied on me by checking my cupboard.

I got furious because she didn't ask about this and I don't want Rithu to know about my past.

I yelled at her and left without saying anything to her. I don't know something that made me so angry. Maybe because of, she opened the things that I wanted to forget.

I went to the construction site and I am not really in the mood to work. Rithu called me again and again but I am not in the state to talk with her. I know that I am behaving like an idiot but I don't know why I am acting like this. I attended the phone and said to delete the picture harshly.

To clear my thoughts I went to the beach after finishing my work I sat before the ocean and thought about Rithu, I made her cry today, but she said that the cupboard door was open and I know that one day I left the door open. I think I did a mistake and overacted here.

When I reached the house I noticed that it was past 11 pm. I went near Rithu's room and slowly opened the door. I went near her and sat down. She is sleeping peacefully, Her face is not like before, I can clearly see that she cried and I hate myself for this. I caressed her hair and covered her with the duvet.

Many times I came into Rithu's room while she was sleeping. I watch her for some time, she is so adorable while sleeping and unknowingly I turned into a great admirer of her.

Next day when I came out of my room I noticed Rithu was preparing the breakfast. I said her to get ready. I want to apologize but it's not the right time and I also noticed Rithu was tired, her face was not that bright today. Why I have to make her cry again so I dropped that idea and remained calm.

After having our breakfast in an awkward silence I drove her to the airport. I don't want to go inside with her because I am having a meeting with the interior workers. She got down and looked at me and said about her point and sorry for what she did. I don't want her apologies because she didn't do anything wrong. Everything is because of my short temper. But why She is acting like she's going to leave me forever I thought and looked at Rithu entering the airport.

I don't know what to do I was there in the cara for few minutes and thought about my mistake. A part of me wants to go after her but...

Vikram throw away these buts, and run! My heart shoved me. I got down immediately and went inside. I saw Rithu whipping her tears and without noticing me she headed further inside. And I also didn't call her cause she will miss her flight.

I left the airport with a heavy heart I made her cry that made me hate myself and I am a jerk for not telling the truth to my one and only wife and I am a coward for not apologizing for what I said.

After finishing my work I went to the house. I entered Rithu's room and laid in her bed filled with her scent and thought that I have to do something to get her back not just as my friend but as my wife.

I understood that I like Rithu and she is slowly turning into my obsession. I wanted her presence by my side always. When she cried because of me, I hated myself for doing that. Yeah, I was angry with her, not for what she did but for leaving me, that frustrated me a lot. If all these things were because love then yes I am madly in love with Rithu.

Now I am going to get her back.