Chapter- 38 You are my addiction

The above song is one of my favorites, I don't know Hindi but I am addicted to this song for a long time. Please listen to this while reading and enjoy.....

 Please listen to this while reading and enjoy

(The above pic is Vikram's ancestral home)

I smiled seeing Vikram he was sleeping on his mom's lap, I think he's in a happy mood now.

He looked at me and I smiled looking at him, but he didn't smile back and his expression was somewhat different,

"Lakshmi we should eat its time, Tomorrow we have to wake up earlier", Raghav's mom said,

"Yes tomorrow there's festive in the temple, we should sleep now to wake up earlier", Lakshmi aunty said. Then Vikram got up from his mom's lap.

I helped in serving the dishes to everyone, throughout the dinner Vikram's eyes were only on me, he's looking my every move and I felt uncomfortable with his staring but he's not even cared about others and continued to look at me, after having his dinner Vikram went out with Raghav.

Then I had my dinner with Lakshmi aunty, she said that this house was built by Rajesh uncle's grandfather and also about the story of their family.

Then I helped her in cleaning the dishes, that time I noticed Vikram entering the house.

"Mom I am taking the room in upstairs", Vikram said looking at me, his staring made something in me and it conveyed that today he's not going to let me sleep.

"I know you like that room, I already placed your things there so go and take rest and Rithu you also go with him", Lakshmi aunty said.

I nodded, Vikram walked towards the staircase and I followed him. There were several rooms in upstairs and We walked at the end of that floor, when we reached there Vikram opened the door, It was a big secluded room with a balcony and can clearly see the night sky from the big window.

I entered first and Vikram followed me, he closed the door and I looked at him, a chill breeze made the room so cold but I am feeling hot inside, I don't know why I am feeling like this, though we had some intimated time I am still getting nervous with his presence.