Chapter- 55 Unexplainable Happiness

Vikram's POV.

I got a call from my mother in law when I am busily talking with my assistants. I have undertaken a government project a week before. I am going to contribute this profit to an orphanage. I didn't say this to Rithu, but when I say this she will be so happy.

I attend the call,

"Hello", before I could say further,

"Hello Vikram Rithu started to have labor pain", she said hurriedly.

"When?", I asked.

"Just now Vikram, you try to come quickly", she said.

"Hmm... I started and I will come quickly", I said hurriedly and ended the call.

I asked my assistants to manage the work for two days and quickly went to the airport.
Thank god I got a friend who's working as a chief officer in the Chennai airport, with the help of him I got a ticket. He said the ticket price will be high, but who cares about the price and all. I can give anything to see my wife...

After getting on the plane, I called my mother in law to ask how my Rithu is??

"She is in pain Vikram, but don't worry its normal, we are going to the hospital and I informed Lakshmi they said that they also coming there, don't worry we are with her", she said.

Hearing that I desperately wanted to see Rithu, and each second I felt so nervous. When this plane going to reach Coimbatore, I thought and I can't sit in a peace. I took my phone and messaged Raghav to come and pick me at the airport.

In this nine and a half months, two eighty days, I had only one thing in my mind that, I wanted my Rithu and baby to be healthy and this delivery should not harm them, if something happens then I can't live without them, I thought and placed my hand on my forehead.

You have to be strong Vikram you have to be, I mentally calmed myself.
God, I should have kept my Rithu with me or I must have stayed with her. What is she feeling now? she must be in pain and I am not with her now, I am sorry Rithu, I mentally apologized.

When the moment the plane landed in Coimbatore, I ran out to the entrance. Thankfully Raghav was waiting for me.

"Raghav I will drive the bike give the keys", I said cause I can't sit behind him in this state and add to that Raghav will always drive slowly and carefully. I am not in the mood to command anyone to drive fast.

Understanding my emotions, he gave the keys to his CBR 250R that he bought recently.

Its been a while I drove a bike, but I am very good in that, after putting the helmet, I drove fast to the hospital where Rithu got admitted

Its been a while I drove a bike, but I am very good in that, after putting the helmet, I drove fast to the hospital where Rithu got admitted. After twenty minutes of the ride, I reached the hospital.

"Vikram you drove like a professional bike racer", Raghav said when I stopped the bike cause minimum it will take about 45minutes to reach here but I drove in just 25minutes.