Chapter-30 I love you

Rithu's POV

When I came into the bedroom I noticed Vikram was taking shower. I sat in the bed and took his phone it's been a while since I saw his phone, I turned it on and I saw my picture as lock screen saver, I unlocked the phone and the wallpaper is also my photo.

I thought is he loving me that much, am I a stupid to avoid his feelings,

Sorry, Vikram I did a mistake for making you wait, for pushing you away and for everything I thought. I waited for Vikram to come.

Each second I got nervous and I want to see him, I think I am totally going crazy about him and I can't live in this world without him even for a second. Vikram from now on I will never push you away...

When I was in my thoughts Vikram came out, only a towel was wrapped around his waist he was all wet, water droplets were all over his muscles god really he's having a good physique and I started drooling seeing him.

I constantly looking at him and I can't shift my eyes when the moment I fell in love with him everything was out of my control.

"Do you want to see me changing the dress," he asked by opening the wardrobe.

"Yeah... " I said without thinking.

"God oh... no no no," I said and bit my lip. I stood up immediately and went out. I slapped my head out of embarrassment I am an idiot I thought.

I started to prepare dinner I thought how to say the wishes and also about my confession and the main thing is that I have to be awake until 12.00pm.
Why don't I text a message and confess my feelings for him it would be nice and also it's less difficult for me I thought.

After preparing dinner Vikram and I had our food, he didn't talk much and not even showed a single thing that his birthday is tomorrow and I also didn't ask about anything because it's a surprise after all.

I went into the bedroom and covered myself fully in the duvet and started typing the message.

Dear Vikram,

Many more happy returns of the day, you have celebrated almost 31 birthdays but this time I am with you and I going to say the things that I actually feel about you...

When I first met you in the elevator I don't know that you're the one that God has given me to spend the rest of my life, I married you for my family, I left everything behind and came out of my boundaries my own small world with my family, for you... I don't know anything about you what you like or what you hate and you're also not tried to open up with me. It's difficult for me to understand you at first I never got a chance to get close to you at first. I thought maybe because of our age difference we were like this.

But you know what you're making something to me Vikram I started to like you. At sometimes I hate you and at many times you made me to like you more and more.

You confused me a lot, you made me think only about you, I myself questioned why I am like this, at that time I realized that I am in love with you truly madly and deeply.

I never fell in love with anyone it's new to me, you're my first love Vikram you're the first and last love in my life if God gives me a wish I ask that I want you to be my eternal love and I don't want to leave you.

I don't know whether you loving me or not but I want you...... I am sorry Vikram for not giving what you wanted I even pushed you away. But don't hate me I just wishing only for your love than anything in this world. I don't want your money or luxury I want only you.