Chapter-24 I am suspicious

My mom and dad came next morning and I am preparing myself to leave, mom gave me a saree that she bought for me when she went for a shopping a month before so I decided to wear that.

After having my breakfast I said bye to my parents and grandma. And went to Riya's house. I greeted Riya's parents and went to see Riya.

I noticed She was in the bathroom I sat on her bed then her mobile suddenly started to ring I took her phone and I was shocked because Raghav was calling her, what's happening here.

Then Riya came and snatched the phone immediately from my hands and cut the call.

My doubt is clear there something between these two I thought.

"Why he's calling you?" I asked.

"That... Rithu...he.....was..., he asked about you," she said.

"What did he ask about me? then he would have called me why he's calling you, I asked.

Because you and brother in law are going to have lunch in Raghav's house, so he asked me when you're leaving here.

I was confused why he's asking this to riya because I never saw these two as friends when they exchanged their mobile numbers and Riya didn't say anything about this and also they didn't talk with each other in front of me how can this be, I thought.

Riya you're hiding something from me please tell the truth before I could find, I said.

I am not hiding anything so don't think yourself as a CID and stop asking me questions, she said annoyingly.

Ok, I am leaving, I said and stood up.

What you're leaving, please stay for a day Rithu it's just two days we had fun, she said.

No riya I have to go, Vikram is here I have to be with him, I said.

Oh, you're missing him, she said and giggled.

Yeah, I am missing my husband, I said.

Pumpkin you have changed a lot, my brother in law has charms, she said.

Ok leave the topic, I am leaving in two days I will come back after a month with Vikram because he will be free to give me a hug and I am leaving.

Without a second she hugged me.

By the way, your costume is nice today my brother in law not going to take his eyes off you.

Stupid, I said and smiled.

Then I waved goodbye to everyone.

My dad was waiting for me in the car then he drove me to Vikram's house and left.

When I entered Lakshmi aunty smiled at me and looked me from head to toe.

You're looking good in this saree Rithu, she said.

Thanks, aunty.

Where's uncle, I asked.

He and Vikram went out for some business, she said.

And Rithu today afternoon you're going to have lunch in Raghav's house, she said I already know that yesterday Vikram said that to me while leaving and I don't know how Rithu knows about this.

Ok, aunty, I said And my mind was thinking only about Vikram and when he's going to come.

Then I went to my room to put a charge on my phone, and then sat on the bed I was thinking about Lakshmi aunty, she is really a great person with kind heart.

Then I turned my head, Vikram was standing there with his hands in pocket and looking at me.

I smiled seeing him and he just gave a small smile, I expected more from you Vikram.