•10• Chapter

Third-person POV

Jungkook and SeonMi quickly went to school while JangMi was with the makeup team.

The two practised for the last time before hurrying to get their make up done.

"Oh? You're the girl who was with Jungkook in the music room right?" Jimin asked SeonMi while charging his phone.

"Are you guys dating?" He didn't hesitate to ask at all. He was Jungkook's hyung, he was worried about him after all.

"Yes I am the girl but no I'm not dating Jungkook." SeonMi chuckled shaking her head as a no.

"Hi, I'm Jimin. Park Jimin." He introduced himself to the beautiful girl. He wore all black from head to toe which made his silver hair pop.

"Hi, Jimin. My name is Kim SeonMi. Nice to meet you." SeonMi smiled her eye smile.

"Are you singing tonight or helping out?"

"I'm doing the duet with Jungkook."

"Alright, I hope you guys win. Good luck. Fighting!" Jimin cheered her on.

"Thank you. I hope you and Jungkook do a great opening. Are you going to compete?

"Thanks. I'm not going to compete because I'm hosting tonight and Taehyung is going to host tomorrow. I'll compete tomorrow for the dance off." Jimin said proudly as if he had won an election because he was hosting.

"Alright. Fighting! I have to get my make up done." SeonMi bid farewell and skipped to find her makeup expert friend.

"I hope to see you later." Jimin shouted so she could hear him.

"You too." She shouted back which made Jimin chuckle because she looked cute skipping and shouting.

"I'm... here..I'm here..." SeonMi said panting after skipping for just a couple of minutes.

"What took you so long?" JangMi asked impatiently doing Yoongi's hair.

"Well... I'm here now." SeonMi sat on the chair.

"You're the girl from the music room right?" Yoongi asked all of a sudden.

"Yeah. I'm SeonMi." Wow, this was the second time someone asked her.

"I know. You're in my class. Hi I'm Min Yoongi." He said blankly. "Are you done?" He asked JangMi.

"Yup, you're good to go but don't jump a lot right now." She said before gesturing to SeonMi to sit on the chair.

Yoongi stood up and left the room. "He doesn't look very excited." SeonMi laughed sitting on the chair in front of JangMi.

"He's just sleepy like always. He practiced the group dance so much last time that he didn't have enough rest." A young boy with a deep voice said from nowhere.

"Omg, is that a ghost?" JangMi looked around only to see a very good looking guy inside the clothing rack.

Both the girls jumped- one out of her chair and one onto the table behind her.

"It's just me. I was wondering what it would feel like inside the clothing rack but I got sleepy." The boy said smiling weirdly but cutely. A box like smile to be exact.

"You scared the heck out of me." JangMi sighed.

"You really did." SeonMi sat on the chair again. "Who are you?" JangMi started to do SeonMi's hair.

"My name is Kim Taehyung." Taehyung said bowing as an apology.

"My name is SeonMi and this is JangMi." She introduced herself and her friend. "We're both new."

"Are you guys singing?" Taehyung asked.

"I am but she's helping. I'm singing a duet with Jungkook."

"Alright see you guys later." Taehyung winked and left while the girls waved him goodbye.

SeonMi took out her phone when it beeped. It was a text from Jungkook.

♪Beep♪

Kookie97:
SeonMi, I'm going to do the opening soon with Jimin hyung.

SeonMiMi:
Fighting!! You have an amazing voice 😉. Rock it!

Kookie97:
Haha thanks. You too. The first competition will be the instrument playing contest and the next will be duets.

SeonMiMi:
That soon? When are we up?

Kookie97:
We're the 3rd duet. They're are only 4 duet groups so don't worry.

SeonMiMi:
Ok ok. We got this in the bag. 😉

Kookie97:
I'm up with Jimin hyung.
C u in a bit.

___

SeonMi closed her phone and JangMi finished doing her hair into a bun. She puffed up SeonMi's bangs and did her eyeshadow.

"All done." JangMi said putting on some blush.

SeonMi stood up and observed herself in the mirror. "Jang Jang, you really are the make up expert." She smiled at her reflection.

"I know, I made you look pretty." JangMi joked.

"Shut up." SeonMi scoffed. "Where's the dress I'm supposed to wear?"

"Mrs Lee left it near the door." JangMi replied packing her makeup.

SeonMi placed her phone on the table. She took the dress and put it on in the changing room.

The dress was black with jewels and moths all around. It was ankle length. The dress was very beautiful and it fit SeonMi like a glove.

SeonMi took out another phone from her pocket and-

BabyEssa10:
Are you at the music contest?
Sent at 8:06am

-
A/N:
Do you know who's Essa now? 😉

♡♡♡