•61• Chapter

I ducked my head down hoping to not meet his piercing brown eyes.

"Jungkook ah, let's go together." Jimin said locking his arm around the young boy's neck. They walked ahead while JangMi followed quickly behind awkwardly.

I hid my frown as I walked side by side with Yoongi. He didn't speak but the two boys in front were the total opposite.

"Are you okay?" Yoongi asked softly so only I could hear him.

"Huh?" I asked him as if I had no clue what he was talking about. Yoongi gave me a concerned look that almost made me crack. "I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?"

"You don't have to act fine, SeonMi. We all knew what was going on." Yoongi said. "I really thought he'd be with-"

"JangMi." I cut him. "He's with JangMi."

Yoongi sighed. "Yes. I don't know what happened."

"He confessed to her." I muttered under my breath. "That's it nothing else. He confessed."

"I see." Yoongi said and ran his fingers through his black hair. "He hasn't really said anything to us. I'll ask him-"

"No." I exhaled deeply before following my three friends in the canteen. "There's no need. It's his choice."

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows. "Why? We all know you two have chemistry so why not tell him? I'll set him straight." He said almost shouting. I held his arm and looked around finding a few eyes on us.

"Please don't." I begged as Jimin, Jungkook and JangMi were far already. Without a warning, Yoongi pulled my arm and dragged me out of the canteen in a second. "Stop walking so fast."

Yoongi finally stopped in an empty hallway. "What is wrong with you SeonMi?" He shouted. "Just tell him you like him. He'll understand."

"I can't." I said now shouting even though I didn't want to.

"Why not?"

A tear dripped from my ear unknowingly and in just a few minutes, I was crying. "Because...I can't. I can't do it to JangMi."

"But he doesn't like her." Yoongi fought again with his hands all over the place in frustration.

"He doesn't like her so that's why he confessed to her right or is it all just a sick joke?" I said wiping my tears with the my palm area below my thumb. Yoongi looked taken aback.

"We don't know that."

"I do. JangMi told me herself." My eyes were almost hurt and I knew they were bloodshot. "I can't do that to someone who stood up for me when I was getting bullied."

"What?"

"Yes, she was the one who helped me when I was getting bullied five years ago." I told myself to suck it up internally and finally managed to stop.

Yoongi looked like he didn't know what to say. "Let's just go." I shrugged and walked back to the canteen to have our breakfast. I heard footsteps behind me so I assumed Yoongi was behind and I carried on to get my food.

***

After breakfast, we were told to get our luggages and return back to the front of the ship where a big blue bus was waiting for us.

I sat with Taehyung at the bus because JangMi was sitting with Jungkook. The boys were a bit confused and looked at me as if asking me why they were together but I just looked away.

The whole ride was noisy with overlapping conversations. The other boy group called EXO had also joined us but Suho who Taehyung informed me the leader of the group stayed behind with his dad.

We got off the bus and everyone was spread out with their friends. I quietly made my way to my house but I saw Jay at the side with his eyes glued to his hand. I decided not to talk to him as I was not in the mood.

Maybe he's waiting for JangMi.

I kept walking until the noise of the other students were gone. I dragged my suitcase slowly up the slope to get to my house until I heard another luggage getting dragged from behind.

Out of curiosity, I turned around to find...I immediately turned around when I made eye contact with him.

"SeonMi, wait!" I heard Jungkook call as I quickened my pace. I whipped the corner of my eye with my index finger while I could still hear him call from behind.

I huffed loudly as I saw my house. The sound of Jungkook's suitcase wheels were getting louder. I searched through my small pouch for my keys which I carried when I went to get my suitcase.

I looked right to see Jungkook now jogging up to me until he was just ten feet away. I dug harder until my hands caught onto something that felt like my keys. I pulled it out and thanks to my luck, it was my keys.

I jiggled my lock until it swung open and I almost ran inside making sure to lock it before Jungkook can come in.

"SeonMi!" He called, banging on the door but I completely ignored him or tried to at least but of course failed miserably. I wanted to open the door and kiss him.

Stop thinking that pabo! Get away from the door.

A/N:
I think I will take a small break because my exams are starting from tomorrow. I'm not sure when I'll update but the story is ending soon so hopefully I'll update quickly.
Plus, I have math, science and liberal studies tomorrow. Hardest subjects all together!!! My life sucks. 😭
Bye bye ❤️!
♡♡♡