•37• Chapter

"Yah, Kim SeonMi." My eomma yelled loudly making me jump a little.

I jerked my head from the TV to my mom who was standing with her hand on her hips.

I hummed a yes. "How long are you going to keep watching this stupid drama?" She huffed.

"It's not stupid." I said. "Look at Nam Joo-hyuk and his abs." I said immediately regretting after.

"Don't you have anything better to do than stare at other people's abs?" She scolded me.

"Eomma, it's Sunday. Let me rest." I said trying to shoo my mother away.

"I don't care. Get your butt off that sofa and go out to ride your bike." She commanded me.

I took a minute to consider her idea. Maybe that's a good idea but nah.

I reached to get the remote but my mom immediately snatched it before I could get a hold of it.

"You're going to ride your bike and that's it." She said and left. With the remote.

I groaned and dragged my feet to get my bag and keys. I decided to go to the park for a while.

SeonMiMi:
Yo!
Wanna hang?

JangJang12:
Where?

SeonMiMi:
The park.

JangJang12:
Can't busy...

SeonMiMi:
Doing what?

JangJang12:
Just family stuff.

SeonMiMi:
Oh ok.

"I'm going." I said in a bored tone to my mom and went out of the house.

♪I'm so lonely, I have no body ♪ I sang in my head as I got out of the house door.

I went to get my bike that my grandmother got me when I came to Seoul.

It was turquoise and there were some small dream catcher hanging on the side. It was so cute.

I put on my earphones and played some songs. I hummed the song as the cool air hit my face in a pleasing manner.

"Maybe this was a good idea." I said to myself. While looking at the view, I mistakenly bumped into someone causing them to fall.

I immediately got off my bicycle, parked it and went to help them.

"Jay?" I said helping him get up.

"Lettie?" Jay said chuckling at the coincidence. I chuckled as well helping him brush off the dust on his shirt.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't look where I was going." I said taking my earphones off and shutting the music off. Jay shrugged. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Everyone at home is busy so I wanted to look around the park for a while." He said and smiled. He had those dark dimples that were really cute, kinda like Namjoon's.

"That's great." I said holding my bicycle handles. "I'm going to the park too."

"Do you wanna hang out then?" He asked nervously. He avoided eye contact but quickly looked me in the eye when I said yes.

"How did the surprise go? Good?" I asked walking side by side with Jay whist my hand on the handles and strolling the bicycle along with me.

We arrived at the park so we sat down on the bench.

"I didn't get the reaction I wanted actually." He said with a chuckle. I didn't know what he meant by that so I stared at him with a confused look .

"What happened?" I asked.

"My mom and dad found out because my uncle who I stay with during my holidays told them." He said. "JangMi just wasn't interested. All she said was 'oh you're here? Great you wash the dishes from now on.'"

"I'm sure she's excited." I said and played with my fingers. This is awkward, what do I say?

"So..." Jay started sensing the awkwardness. "How's school? Your friends?"

"It's great. I meet these amazing group of friends." I said instantly smiling at he thought of them. "Taehyung and Jimin are just so funny and adorable. Oh, also Jung-"

Before I could finish, Jay got a call. He looked at the caller ID. "Hold on a second. I gotta take this." He excused himself and stood up from the bench. He walked behind a tree a bit far away.

I wondered who he was talking to.

I looked at the small river in front of me for a while in peace. This is so relaxing but what's taking Jay so long?

Before I could stand up and look for him, I got nudged on the shoulder. I turned around to see that it was...

Jungkook?!

He was wearing a blue button on shirt but he had not buttoned it. He had a black shirt under it and black ripped jeans along with timberlands.

"W-What... Jungkook what are you doing here?" I asked standing up.

"Just hanging." He said with a small smile. "Mind if I join?" He asked. What about jay? Whatever, I'll just introduce them when Jay gets back.

"Sur-" I got cut by a heavy sound of footsteps even on the grass. I turned my gaze from Jungkook to the person.

"Hey, I'm back." Jay said to me. He eyed Jungkook from head to toe about two times.

I didn't mind much. I opened my mouth to introduced them to each together but Jay beat me to it.

What he said made me want to smack him right there but mostly myself for not speaking fast enough.

"What do you want with my girlfriend?" Jay asked harshly with his eyebrow raised upwards.

-