•32• Chapter

The pillow was extremely hard. What the heck is wrong with Namjoon's pillows. I thought opening my eyes.

It wasn't a pillow at all, it was Jungkook. I was on Jungkook.

What? We must've moved yesterday to end up it this position. I mentally slapped myself.

Lucky for me, Jungkook was a deep sleeper. I knew from the time in our school trip.

I saw that everyone was still sleeping. Si-ah unnie and Seokjin were side to side and her leg was over Seokjin's hip.

Yoongi was facing the ceiling while Nara unnie was facing him. They made such a cute couple as well as Jin and
Si-ah unnie.

JangMi had a pillow under her head. She looked peaceful and of course she had her pillow.

She wouldn't dare go anywhere to sleep without it, even in hotels.

When we were in London, we had a trip and we had to stay in a hotel. She brought her silk pillow.

I was her roommate then and that was how we got close.

Namjoon's long legs was everywhere. His leg was just 3 centimetres away from Seokjin's nose. I was surprised Seokjin didn't wake up.

Taehyung's foot in front of Jimin's face while his foot and in front of Taehyung's face.

For some reason, it looked less crowded but I pushed the thought at the back of my head.

I really wanted to see what would Jimin and Taehyung's reaction would be when they woke up.

I chuckled at the thought that I almost forgot I was on Jungkook. I hoped his body wouldn't be numb because of my body weight.

I got up but I got distracted by Jungkook's face. It was more beautiful up close but his eyebrows were deeply furrowed and he looked tensed.

I reached my hand from the side of the sofa and to his eyebrows.

I flexed his eyebrows so that it could be relaxed and he definitely looked so much better.

I took time to admire his face but quickly jerked my hand away when he groaned.

Please don't wake up. Please don't wake up.

He didn't wake up thankfully but he unknowingly wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him while his legs intertwined with mine more than it already was.

God, save me.

I knew he was asleep and didn't know what he was doing but it didn't stop me from blushing.

I slowly and gently unlocked his hand from my waist and got up in a plank position. I removed my legs from his and got up from the sofa.

I took a breath of relief when I managed to untangle ourselves from each other without waking Jungkook up successfully.

I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water but immediately stopped when I spotted Hoseok chucking down a glass of water.

D-Did he s-see? was my only question on my mind.

After finishing he looked at me and smiled. "Hey SeonMi, I see you've woken up." He said placing the glass on the sink.

"Yea, when did you wake up?" I asked taking a glass from the glass rack and filled it with water.