•50• Chapter

I used the dryer to dry my wet hair as I asked Jay to have breakfast with Jungkook, Yuki and I.

He agreed as I turned the hair dryer off. I took my bag containing my clothes. I didn't invite JangMi because I didn't want to disturb her sleep.

I checked my phone and it was 7:30. I wore black leggings with grey sweatshirt along with black converse.

About 10 minutes later, the door bell rang. "I'll get it." I shouted so that my eomma didn't have to.

I opened the door expecting it to be Jay but it wasn't. It was Jungkook instead but not alone, with Yuki like he said.

Jungkook wore a white shirt under a light denim button on with colourful shorts. Yuki wore a yellow sunflower dress with black coloured flats.

"Cute house, SeonMi." Yuki said coming inside my halmeoni's cozy house.

"Who is that?" My eomma asked coming out of the kitchen as well as my halmeoni. Eomma looked at the boy and a girl in our living room. "Ahh, you're that boy from last time?"

"Nae, eomoni." Jungkook bowed and Yuki did too. At least she has manners.

"Are they your friends?" Halmeoni asked me and I nodded slowly. Just then, there was a knock on the door.

I opened the door and saw Jay. He wore a white shirt with dark red shorts.

"Aren't you gonna let me in?" He joked as I realised that I had not let him in. I quickly moved from the way and he walked in.

Jay halted when he spot Jungkook in my living room. I didn't say anything because, I guess, I wanted to play this little game for a little longer.

"Jay. How are you here?" My eomma said giving Jay a small hug. I never got to tell her that he was in Seoul because let's face it, I forgot like I always do.

"It was a surprise." Jay said ignoring Jungkook's presence for a second.

"That's great. How long are you staying here?" My eomma asked.

"For a month actually." Jay answered politely while my halmeoni looked at Jungkook with a look. What is she doing?

"Isn't he your boyfriend?" Halmeoni asked cupping Jungkook's cheeks. All five of us - eomma, Jungkook, Yuki, Jay and I - were shocked. "Aigoo, he is so cute."

"N-No." I said quickly with my hand on my chest. "Halmeoni, don't do that." I scolded my grandmother softly, dragging her away from Jungkook.

"He's not her boyfriend." Yuki said harshly to my halmeoni.

"Yah, don't talk like that to her." I glared at her and she shut up. "I'll just get my bags and we can get going." I said slowly walking to my bedroom.

I took my packed bag from my chair and went to the living room.

"How about breakfast?" Eomma said.

"I'll eat out. Annyeong eomma, annyeong halmeoni." I said opening the door as everyone got out.

"Who is he?" Jay whispered as we walked side by side while Jungkook and Yuki walked ahead.

"He's my friend and the one you told that you were my boyfriend." I said and he looked at me, guilt written all over his face. "It's fine, Jay. I'll tell him later, I haven't gotten the chance." I lied, well, partly. It was fine but I just didn't want to come clean so soon.

"Thanks." He said.

"For what?" I asked getting in Jay's car. Jungkook and Yuki stared at us wondering if they should get in or not.

"For forgiving me." Jay replied and got in the driver's seat. "Get in, you two." He said to the two in a weird Korean accent.

Yuki and Jungkook sat at the back. We made small talks, well... Jay, Yuki and I did at least. Jungkook just stared at the window as if he was in Adele's music video.

We arrived at a pancake house. We got off and entered the restaurant. "It's so nice here." I said admiring the clean and beautiful place.

"I know right." Jay agreed. "I was wondering around last time and found this place."

"How have I never been here?" Yuki said taking in the smell of the yummy pancakes and waffles.

We went to the counter and ordered our food. Jungkook and I got a pancakes while Yuki and Jay got waffles.

"How can you come to a pancake house and get waffles?" I scoffed playfully taking a seat near the window. I placed my tray on the table.

Yuki sat near the window as well. Jay pulled the chair next to me but before he could sit, Jungkook took the seat and sat on it.

The three of us stared at him weirdly but Jungkook just ignored our stares and ate his pancake quietly.

"O-Ok then." Jay said awkwardly as he sat next to Yuki. I felt Jungkook's knee touch mine and I felt the electric feeling I felt in the stream from our trip last time.

I looked at him with the corner of my eye when our hands on the table touched and as if he knew I was looking at him, he looked at me but I quickly looked back at my pancake.

I felt a burn on my cheek as I tried to hide it from everyone. I moved my hand away from his in order for the two in front of us to not see and began to eat my pancakes quietly.