•24• Chapter

I had no clue what to do next. What was I supposed to do? I couldn't just swim down, my muscles were aching.

The lizard on the rock started to move and it went far from the river. There went my reason for why we were it that position.

I unwrapped my legs off of Jungkook's waist and my arms from his neck. I still needed support so he held my waist.

I could see Jungkook felt the same way but I didn't know he was going to drop me.

I went down and after a few seconds, I got pulled up by him again. I shot him a glare for doing that and he muffled an apology.

I heard a few girls scrunch their nose and a few snickering.

Jungkook led me back to the not so deep part of the river where our friends were.

JangMi stared at me weirdly and I gave her an awkward smile. Now, I could reach the floor of the river but I still couldn't swim.

My cheeks were flushed when I realised that Jungkook and my body were still really close together and the burn was still there but he soon let go of my back.

The burn and electricity instantly fading in seconds. I wanted it back.

"Naughty Jungkookie." Jin said smirking and pinched Jungkook's cheeks which he flinched. "SeonMi, watch out." He teased me but I shook my head.

"It wasn't like that." I said waving my hand in the air. "I just saw a lizard there and I jumped because I got scared." I defended both Jungkook and I.

"Sure." Hoseok said giving me a smug look. How could I tell them now? The lizard was gone.

"Stop it hyungs. It's making us feel uncomfortable." Jungkook hissed under his breath.

It did annoy me that they thought something else about the position they say is were in but I wasn't that angry about it as Jungkook.

"Aigoo, Kookie cheer up. We were just joking." Jimin said smiling his eye smile.

"Yea, we know you wouldn't do something like that and SeonMi too." Taehyung said patting Jungkook on the shoulders.

My muscles were loosening up and I could move better than before. "Why were you guys there in the first place? It's the real question here." Namjoon asked.

"I just wanted to see the waterfall and I somehow slipped." I said pointing to the waterfall far from us. "I got a muscles cramp and I almost died but thanks to Jungkook, he saved me in time." I sighed.

Before anyone could say anything, Mr Ahn spoke up. "Alright kids, times up. We need to get going. Jimin, Jessie, Seokjin, Riley and Namjoon go clean up first because you are in lunch duty." He said and Jimin groaned. "Also the first group go to clean up as well. The rest stay here until they are done." He announced.

"I don't want to go, I promised to help you SeonMi." Taehyung whined pouting and took my arm by surprise.

"Come on Tae." Jimin said dragging Taehyung by his drenched T-shirt he had on.

"Yah, don't pull me." Taehyung argued and they began shouting again.

"Come one you two." Seokjin sighed shaking his head and pulled both of them by their wet shirts.

Taehyung and Jimin argued but Seokjin didn't care and pulled them.

I got out of the pool and started to massage my calf and thigh muscles. I felt a pull on my right forearm and I looked down.

"Why were you there?" JangMi said furrowing her eyebrows. I knew she meant why was I with Jungkook.

"I'm okay, thanks for asking." I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes.

"Like I said, I wanted to see the waterfall up close." I said gently taking my left hand to remove her grip from my right forearm. "Just chill, it's not like that." I scrunched my nose.

"I know it's not like that, it's just... forget it." She said before dipping her head in the water and going out of the river. "I'll see you later, I really wished I wasn't group one and with you." She waved at me and I returned the gesture.

"I know." I smiled and stood up slowly. She left. I didn't feel the need to tell the teachers that I had a cramp because it was better now anyways.

All the groups slowly went to get cleaned. I was surprised to see so many bathrooms although they looked quite dirty.

I saw some towels on the floor and I picked them up. Yoongi had helped me pick them up because he wasn't called yet but after he was called he had to leave.

I saw some more towels and a blue towel on the floor, I bent down to pick it up but to my surprise someone else's hand was on it at the same time as mine.

I looked up and saw Jungkook smiling. He looked much better and lightened up than before. "Need help?" He asked.

"Yea." I let go of the towel and he picked it up. "Thanks."

"For what?"

"I didn't get to thank you for saving me and for helping me clean up." I explained.

"It's fine, I forgot I was supposed to help. I was just trying to text someone." He said rubbing the back of his head. "Let's finish up."

I nodded.

-