•31• Chapter

"What are you doing here? Weren't you in London?" I asked in English because Jay couldn't understand Korean as much as JangMi and I could.

I looked up at JangMi's big brother smiling. It had been so long since I've seen him. It was nice.

"I just came this morning, I wanted to surprise my family." He said smiling with his eyes.

"That's great, JangMi should be here. I'll give her a call if you want." I said looking around for the girls.

"No, no it's fine. I'll meet her at home." He said shaking his head. "It was so great to meet you." He took me by surprise when he gave me a hug. I hugged him back.

"You too." We broke from our short hug. He still looked the same, his hair style was still the same and he still looked very dashing. "How's college?" I asked.

"It's been great. Are you going to apply to Cambridge?" The smart man asked."They'll be so happy to see you and JangMi. I'll be happy to see you both as well."

"Actually, I was thinking of going to college here in Korea." I said and Jae's smile dropped a little but he quickly recovered. "How long are you going to stay here?" I asked.

"For a month, we have a holiday for some reason so I thought I'd come here." He said.

"That's wonderful, I hope we can see each other later. I have to find my friends." I said rubbing the back of neck nervously. I didn't know how to say goodbye.

"Ah... right. I'll see you next time." He said getting the hint and I waved him goodbye as he walked away. I sighed and unlocked my phone to try to give JangMi a call.

"SeonMi. Here." A voice called from behind so I turned back. It was Si-ah unnie along with JangMi , Nara uninie and... Jungkook?

"Let's go." Nara unnie said locking her arms with mine. Why is Jungkook here? Doesn't he know where Namjoon's house was?

"Where were you? We looked every where for you." JangMi said.

I thought about telling her that her brother had came to surprise her but it would ruin the surprise.

"I was just around here and I was looking for you guys." I said and looked back at JangMi with Si-ah unnie and Jungkook. "I was just about to call you."

"We were going to call you too but Jungkook here found you just in time."
Si-ah unnie said grinning.

I looked at Jungkook but I couldn't see his face because he was facing the ground.

The house was really close to the mall so we only had to walk for a few minutes.

I glanced back at Jungkook and he had a deep scrowl on his face. I didn't understand what was wrong.

"Hey girls and Jungkook. Get in." Jin said after he opened the door. He gave
Si-ah a kiss on her cheek after closing the door.

The house was big.

There was a long hallway that led to a huge living room with a projector to watch shows along and also a television. The dining table was at the right of the living room.

Half of the boys were seated on the floor even though there was a huge semi circle sofa next to them.

They all were in their pyjamas. Si-ah unnie took us into a room so we could change, Jungkook went to some other room to change.

Everyone had seemed to be on time.

I went to the dining tables and put my bag and drinks on the chair like everyone else had.

I also remembered to take my pyjamas in one hand and the drinks on the other.

I put the drinks on the coffee table then I went out of the room with the girls while Jungkook was ahead of us by a second.

I took a seat on the sofa. "Namjoon, where are your parents?" Nara unnie asked taking a seat next to Yoongi on the sofa.

"They're gone for a business trip for a week.." Namjoon said but his focus was on the game the boys were playing before we came. "Jungkook hurry up, let's beat this jamless Jimin's jibooty." He said excitedly.

I looked at Jungkook as he sat on the sofa just a few feet away from me. His face was unreadable.

"Let's watch the movie. Shut it off." Si-ah unnie said taking the remote and switched the video game off.

Taehyung groaned in annoyance at the action but soon shrugged it off and started to clap his hands, clearly excited for the movie.

She took out the CD and soon the movie was starting. JangMi took a seat on the floor in front of me.

It felt so weird that everyone was on the floor while Jungkook and I were on the sofa.

The movie started and all of us were enjoying it. I caught Jungkook glancing at me but maybe he was bored and I had happened to look at him at the exact same time?

I shrugged my shoulders and continued watching Spider-Man Homecoming movie. It was great and I felt like it ended pretty quickly.

I ate so much chips, candies, popcorn that I thought my stomach would explode. "Now time for scary movies." Yoongi smirked at Hoseok.

"NOOO!!" Hopi screamed covering his eyes with his palm dramatically. I didn't want to as well but we ended up watching the movie anyway.

We all screamed at time to time, I thought Hoseok was acting to be scared but he was the most scared in the room.

Seokjin and Namjoon held each other at the scary parts as if they were a married couple leaving Si-ah unnie all by herself.

She complained to them from constantly that Seokjin was her boyfriend and not Namjoon's.

I tried to distract myself or covered my eyes with a pillow when I had a feeling that there was going to be a jump scare.

We were almost at the end of the movie, I thought it was finally over but I couldn't see the projector anymore because a hand was covering my view.

I followed the hand, it led to Jungkook.

There was a lot of noise from the projector but I had my eyes glued on him for some reason.

He was looking at the screen but slowly looked at me, our eyes locked with one another.

Why did he put his hand to block my view?

"I already watched it. There's going to be a jump scare." He said reading my mind. I nodded and just stared back at his hand.

"T-Thanks." I stammered nervously. Why am I nervous?

He removed his hand from my view when the jump scare was over.

We watched two more movies after that until we all drifted off to sleep.

-