•57• Chapter

We got a huge scolding from our teachers but it soon finished and Jungkook and I were sent back to our dorms in the ship.

I opened the door of the ship dorm to see no one in there but I heard the shower on. JangMi must be taking a shower. I should to.

I sat on he edge of my bed and placed my mom's old phone on my desk and saw that my phone was on the table.

I took it and saw that I had 15 messages from my mom and 4 missed calls from my dad.

I decided to text my mom that I was okay and she soon replied and scolded me a second later.

After getting a lecture from my mom via text, I dialled my dad's number. He picked up after 3 rings.

"Hello." My dad said in English.

"Appa..." I said after I heard his voice, I swear I almost cried.

For one, I almost died just an hour ago, actually less than an hour. And second is because I didn't even try to contact my dad after coming here to Seoul. I was still angry with him for not coming to Seoul with eomma and I.

"Honey, what's wrong?" He said sensing the small whimper that escaped my lips.

I cleared my throat and wiped a small amount of tear that was at the corner of my eye. "N-Nothing." I said hoping to convince my father but I doubt it did.

"What were you thinking of leaving the group like that?" He scolded me and I sighed. My typical dad.

"Appa... I really thought I would've died." I said on the verge of crying a river. I missed his scolding so much.

He sighed. "SeonMi ah, it's ok, you're fine. I'm just glad you are safe."

"Why haven't you called me after I came to Seoul?" I asked. This question had been bothering me from a couple of weeks now. He knew I was mad at him but he didn't even bother to call, not even once.

"I-I've been busy sweetheart." He said and the same anger that boiled in my veins when I was in London returned. He always did this, work work work.

"Why are you calling me now?" I asked more bitter than I intended to be but I didn't budge.

He sighed again, a bit exhausted which I'd be lying if I said it didn't soften the hardness I felt. Just a bit.

"Your mom called me." He said which didn't help with my anger at all. "I'm sorry, it's just complicated, please understand. Your my understanding daughter aren't you?"

I nodded even though he couldn't see me. "Yeah but I still don't understand why eomma suddenly decided to come here in the first place." I said honestly.

I still didn't but I didn't question her because have you met her! You wish you hadn't if you got to her bad side.

There was a long pause until I decided to break the silence. "I miss you appa."

"I miss you too." He said as I heard a few muffles through the line.

"What's that-"

"You're here." JangMi squealed and stopped rubbing her hair on her pink towel.

"SeonMi I need to tell-" Before he could finish his sentence I cut him off.

"Ok appa, I'll call you later. Love you." I said and hung up on my dad. He was probably going to say I love you anyways.

I put my phone down and stood up from the edge of my bed and walked to give JangMi a hug but she dodged.

"Not until you take a shower. You stink." She teased and I gave myself a sniff.

"No I don't but I will take a shower." I said and shot her a quirky smile. Before she could do anything, I gave her a small hug and ran to the bathroom.

I took off my dirty clothes and opened the hot shower. Thankfully my towel was already hung on the towel rack which I did as soon as I got here yesterday.

I turned the hot shower on and stepped foot in the shower, the hot water immediately relaxing my stiff muscles.

"SeonMi!" I heard JangMi's muffled voice calling me. I turned the shower off and leaned my ear to listen to her clearly. "I'm borrowing your phone. I need to call my mom, my phone is in zero percent."

I shouted an 'okay' and continued my long relaxing shower, getting all the dirt off.

***

I wrapped a towel over my head and used one to wrap my body with my turquoise towel with cute cartoons. Hey, I'm a kid inside and maybe a bit out. Don't judge.

I looked out to see JangMi gone. I gave a small huff to blow my damp hair away from my face that escaped from my wrapped towel.

I took out my clean pyjamas and swiftly put it on in a matter of seconds. I looked to my table where I kept my phone-

"She took the wrong one." I panicked after I saw that JangMi took the wrong phone.

Don't read the messages! Please don't.

I shrugged the thought off hoping that JangMi just used it to call her mom and nothing else.

I used JangMi's hair dryer to dry my hair until I heard the door knob jiggle.

"Jang-" I got cut before I could ask her if she checked my messages of Jungkook and you-know-who.

"You won't believe what happened." She exclaimed as I continued to use the dryer.

"What?"

"Jungkook likes me."