•69• Chapter

"SeonMi ah, you came?" Ajhumma said with her hands intertwined with one another. I shot her a small smile and sat next to her. "Jimin is inside, you can meet him now."

I nodded and placed my bag on the chair next to Ajhumma. I opened the door to find Jungkook on the hospital bed with her eyes closed. Somehow the accident looked simple but the outcome wasn't.

Jimin saw me and immediately dropped his hands from Jungkook's. "Don't mind me." I said and he stood up from the chair he was siting on.

"I'll leave you to it then." He said and patted my shoulder before walking out of the door. I stared at the pale boy in front of me. He made me want to cry now more than ever.

"Jungkook." I placed my hand in his. His hands were dry and cold but it didn't matter to me. "Please wake up, JangMi will come soon so don't worry." I said stroking his hand with my thumb, "I miss you, please."

A tear rolled down my cheek and in a matter of seconds, I was a crying mess. I whipped my tears away and looked at his face that I swear had moved for a second. I thought it was just my mind playing games with me.

I sniffed softly. "Will you stop already ?" I heard a voice groan. I looked up to find Jungkook with his eyes open. He was awake? I felt embarrassment rush over my body. I couldn't believe I was crying like that in front of him.

"Y-You're awake?" I asked hesitantly. His eyes locked with my bloodshot ones. He tried to sit up so I held his arm and helped him up right before hitting his arm multiple times. "Pabo! Pabo!"

"Ouch." He groaned and I immediately stopped hitting him in fear that I would make him worse. I asked him again with my eyes. "Yeah, about an hour ago when you were in school. I was talking to Jimin hyung."

"Then you pretended to be awake?" I asked, my voice raising with every word. Without realising, I was hitting Jungkook even harder than before. "Yah!"

"Sorry, sorry, ouch." He groaned and I stopped with a big huff.

"Pabo." I sway his arm. "Does your mom know you're awake?"

He shook his head. "Is She here?" I nodded and stood up from the chair quickly to call both ajhumma and the doctor.

I opened the door. "Ajhumma, he's awake." I said and she quickly jerked her head up, a smile on her face. Without a word, she leaped up from the waiting chair and ran inside the room. I looked at the mother and son bonding. He was moving away uncomfortably from her hand but still he didn't ignore her.

I spotted a nurse and immediately I told her the patient was awake before returning to the room. "Thank you, SeonMi ah." Ajhumma said.

"No,no , I didn't do anything." I said shaking my head a little. I smiled at Jungkook that he returned with a smirk. Why is he smirking?

I shrugged. The doctor came after a few minutes and checked Jungkook's pulse as well as his heartbeat. I almost felt tears rise in my eyes.

The doctor told us that Ajhumma had to take care of some paperwork. "I'll deal with the paperwork." Ajhumma said. "You must be hungry." She said to Jungkook.

Ajhumma left with the doctor but not before returning and giving me a lunchbox. "I made this so he could eat after waking up. Please make sure he eats, I'll be back. Thank you SeonMi."

I nodded politely. Ajhumma left the room once again. I turned to find Jungkook still smirking. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing." He shrugged but his smirk still played on his lips. "Feed me."

I scoffed. "Feed yourself."

"But I'm sick remember?" He said and opened his mouth to make an 'o' shape. I rolled my eyes and sat on the chair with the lunchbox in my hand. I helped him sit up on the hospital bed.

I took the spoon that was attached to the lunch box. I opened the lunch box and immediately the smell of kimchi was everywhere.

I fed Jungkook while he kept staring at me as if I was a unicorn. I squirmed under his stare. "Don't look at me like that." I said.

"Like what?" He asked and I looked up to see if he was still staring at me. "Like this." He leaned toward my face. I looked down so that he would be facing the top of my head. I could already feel my cheeks burning at the feel of his breath on my head and the look he gave me just now.

I played with the rice so that I didn't have to look at Jungkook. I raised my hand to feed him again but before it could reach his mouth, he held my wrist. I asked him what he was doing with my eyes.

"Why won't you admit you like me?"