•63• Chapter

Jungkook banged the door for the next thirty minutes but I told myself to let it be and ignore him. Eventually, he stopped getting the hint that I wasn't going to be opening the door anytime soon.

I couldn't see neither my eomma nor my halmeoni and it didn't matter anyways. I couldn't tell them about what happened.

I plopped my suitcase on the floor and pushed it aside to make my way to the kitchen for a glass of water.

After that, I unpacked and went to the laundry room as quick as possible f throw my dirty clothes in the washer.

I laid in bed rewatching the clip of the titanic movie in my mind for some reason until Jack wasn't Jack anymore, he was Jungkook. Rose wasn't Rose anymore, she was me. It sounded and looked cheesy but it was sweet.

Idiot. Pabo! Stop thinking about him. He does NOT like you.

Without realising, I drifted off to sleep only to be waken up by a few voices from the floor below.

I got off bed and went down to see a few shopping bags on the floor and the voices in the kitchen. Eomma. Halmeoni.

"-he's coming no matter what-" I heard my eomma sigh. I know I shouldn't have eavesdropped but I couldn't help it. Who was he?

"Tell him he can't live in this house. " halmeoni snapped and she sounded strange, almost scary for a small women who always smiled.

"I know that. After what he's done, I also don't want to see his face."

Who are they talking about?

"Then what are you going to do?" Halmeoni asked a little calmer now that she had drank tea. They must've gotten here a while ago.

I peeked a little further. Eomma was sitting with a mug of her own like Halmeoni as they talked about some guy.

"I really don't know." My eomma said and from her furrowed eyebrows she looked tired. I could only see half of the two women's faces. "I really wonder if coming here with MiMi was even a good idea."

What is she talking about?

"Nonsense." Halmeoni scoffed and banged the table with her hand. "You did a wonderful job leaving that horrible man."

"I know, I know. I regret telling him about SeonMi." My mom said and took a huge gulp of her tea. "When she gets back I'm going to-"

"Spare the child, Mina." Halmeoni cut eomma. "I just want you to settle things with HanBin as quick as possible. When will you get the divorcement?"

Divorce? Dad?

"I'm not sure. I just have to find a way to-" Before eomma could finish her painful sentence, I dashed to the door in a speed of lightning that made a huge thud sound from the door.

I knew halmeoni and eomma finally realised that I had listened to them. I didn't care anymore. I ran fast so both couldn't catch me but they were old so even if they did, they wouldn't be able to catch up but at the moment, I didn't care about that.

All I could care about was how my mother, father and even grandmother were lying to me. I felt my heartache painfully as I ran faster than I had even ran before until I found an empty small park.

Eomma and halmeoni would've probably looked for me but I couldn't even look at them.

I need fresh air, yes, I need fresh air.

I walked a while because I couldn't sit immediately after running.

After a minute or two, I sat on the empty brown bench, my whole body on the bench as there was no one else there who wanted to sit there. I rested my head in my hands as I cried.

No one was there, I felt lonely and crushed. I felt like my whole world was tumbling down in front of my eyes.

I took a sharp breath when I heard a voice and the rollers of the suitcase rolling. "Are you done?" I looked up from my head to see someone who I didn't want to. Not now at least.

"W-What are y-you doing
h-here?" I asked as he handed me a tissue from his pocket. I took it and whipped my damp cheeks, fixing my messy hair after as well. He set his suitcase at the side.

"I was returning home." He said and lifted my legs without a warning. He sat on the chair and before I could put my legs away, he put them on his lap. I tried to pull away but he held it tightly but not too tight. Just right. "Don't get ideas about this though."

"I didn't get those ideas, shut it." I pouted at the beautiful boy...man in front of me. "I thought you left." I mumbled.

"I waited for you on the side for you to come out but you didn't until now." Jungkook said and it truly melted my heart that he had been waiting for me. "Hey, we need to talk-"

"Please not now." I said wanting real peace with the boy next to me.

Somehow I wasn't thinking about the fact that my parents were getting a divorce, lying and showing me a happy family that we never wore.

All I couldn't think and feel was finally...finally not needing to pretend that moving on a short notice was easy. Finally, finally peace and quiet ever since I've moved to Seoul.