•74• Last Chapter

I intertwined our fingers and pulled Jungkook inside the enormous house. These boys were rich, gosh.

Today, I was so happy that I even called my dad to forgive him. He told me he still wanted to be part of my life and I told him I needed time to adjust to that idea. He seemed hesitant but agreed later.

I didn't hesitate to ask him about why he left eomma for some girl. He told me he was stupid to do it but at he same time he knew he couldn't be happy with eomma on the long run. I guess I understood a little. Eomma didn't seem that sad but inside I knew she was hurt, even just a little

I had made a promise to Jungkook which he reminded me a lot.

"Happy Birthday." Jimin smiled with his eyes and the boys hit him lightly for being a bit too fast to wish him a happy birthday. Jungkook stood there in silence.

"What is this?"

"A party for you." I said and tried to walk to the bathroom to change into my dress that I bought for today but Jungkook didn't let me go. "What's wrong?"

A tear dropped from his eye and Jungkook released my hand and started to cry. I heard a few awws and don't crys too. I wrapped my arm around him as he continued to cry. "I can't believe you guys would do this. Thank you."

I shushed him as he cried in my arm and hugged me tightly. Him hugged Jungkook from the back, Si-ah unnie hugged us three and then Hopi until everyone was cuddled up into a big ball. It was a very beautiful moment.

I handed Jungkook a tissue to wipe his tear but instead he pulled me and kissed me. "Thank you." He said and I smiled happily at him. He leaned toward my ear. "Babe."

This time it was my turn to look at him with big eyes. He winked at me and went to the other boys leaving me frozen. Did he just call me babe? He called me babe!

"Aren't you gonna change?" I came back to reality and found Nara unnie talking to me. I nodded and went to the bathroom to apply a little make up and put on a cute red dress that flowed just a few inches above my knee.

When I came out, I saw everyone had grouped into a circle to cut the cake. I walked fast to them just until I could hear Jin complaining.

"Cut the cake already. SeonMi will come in a minute, aishh I'm hungry." Him complained to Jungkook. Si-ah unnie hit Jin's arm and the boys rolled their eyes at the hungry boy.

"Let him have his moment hyung. You had your turn turning 19 - how many years ago was it?" Hopi teased and everyone laughed. Jin shot him a dirty look.

"The things I do for you kids-" Jin cut himself when he saw me. "SeonMi's here. Now cut the cake!"

Jungkook looked at me and I blushed. How do I look? He smirked at me before pulling me next to him. His hand rested tightly on my waist.

"Control your hormones until you're old enough." Taehyung teased. Jungkook tolled his eyes and I scrunched my nose. We all sang happy birthday while Jimin recorded Jungkook cutting the cake.

Jungkook fed us all small bites of the first piece and went to play a movie on TV with the boys. I stayed back to cut slices of cakes for everyone with the unnies.

"They're literally animals." Nara unnie complained and ate Yoongi's cake. "Let's see how he likes when I eat his cake." She laughed mischievously and went to give the boys their cakes.

Si-ah unnie and I got our cakes and went to give the boys the cakes as well. I haded Jungkook his and sat next to him. I laid my head on his chest and suddenly I remembered about his gift.

The boys started giving their gifts to the now 19 year old. I had mine in my pocket. I called him while the others were watching the TV. He looked at me with his big lucid brown eyes.

I handed him a small box and he opened it with a surprise gasp. "Shouldn't I be the one giving this? Wait, aren't we a bit too young?" He asked causing everyone to look at us.

"I'm not asking you to marry me silly." I laughed softly and took the smaller ring and put it on my finger. "It's a promise ring. I thought it would be cute."

He put the other one on his finger. "You just want other girls to know that I'm taken, don't you?" He asked with an amused smile. I nodded sheepishly. He kissed my forehead lovingly and put our hands in the air so we could see our hands and together.

"So cute." I squealed.

"Jungkook, you didn't wait for us?" Jin joked and we all laughed. "Invite me to the wedding you two."

I blushed a deep shade of red and hid my face in Jungkook's chest. I felt him chuckle and wrap his arms around me.

I felt safe, it wasn't the end, it was just a new beginning.

~

Finally, it's finished!!! I'm both excited and sad. Thank you each and everyone of you so much for reading until now. I know looking at a 70+ chapter can be exhausting but thank you for sticking up with me.

I will be reducing the number of chapters of course but that will take a long time so I will take my time and once I'm done doing all. I will delete the chapters and publish the edited version but the story line will of course not change so you don't have to read it again.

Check out my Harrystyles instagram ff if you'd like.

Thank you again so much for reading. Have a good day or night! Bye for now!!!