Fated To Marry You

This book is a work of fiction, all characters, places, and situations are solely based on the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual person, place or events is purely coincidental.

***

Rithu's life is not an inspirational one, not an interesting one and also not a boring one. She's a girl having an average talent with a kind heart, she doesn't know the world beyond her family, and she doesn't have any great expectations for her future. Her only thought about life is to be happy and that is what she ever wished.

In her simple yet perfect life, an unexpected yet expected thing called marriage came into the scene. She is arranged to marry Vikram a hardworking, handsome businessman who doesn't have a thought to marry someone and to make a family.

But what happens when they are married, will he accept Rithu into his life? Will they fall in love?

To know that let's travel in this sweet, romantic, and heartwarming journey of a couple who found an unconditional love after Marriage.

Hello everyone,

If you like my story do vote and comment.

Don't copy any single thing from my book, it is my hard work so please don't do that.

All rights reserved®