Chapter 12

Jungkook turned around to see Hoseok carrying a few bags, walking towards them. Jimin looked at the direction of the voice and saw an unfamiliar person, so he turned to Jungkook with a questioning expression who seemed to know him, somehow.

"Ah, hyung! Hi." Jungkook's response surprised Jimin and Jungkook himself, since it was the first time he didn't sound shy when greeting someone other than Jimin.

"Hyung?" Jimin was curious.

By then Hoseok was standing right in front of them and had his hand extended for Jimin to shake it, which he did, hesitantly.

"I'm Jung Hoseok but you can call me hobi." Hoseok chirped.

"Jimin. Park Jimin." It took a moment for him to recall the name and when it did, he almost jumped.
"Oooh! So you are Hoseok! Jungkook was with you yesterday!"

Jungkook and Hoseok both gave a nod before Hoseok asked looking at Jungkook.
"So, what brings you here?"

"We came to get some clothes for Jimin's da- Ah- Jimin. For Jimin." Jungkook stopped himself from spilling it all but Hoseok still caught on while Jimin was blushing madly but he still tried to play it off. Hoseok smiled fondly at their innocence and decided not to tease them this once. Jungkook took the chance and, immediately, tried to get off the topic before their already failed facade was further destroyed.

"What about you, hyung?"

"Ah! Well, I came to get these." He said pulling his arm up to show his luggage more clearly.
"Tae asked for this stuff, so here I am, being a very good butler of that idiot of a friend." Hoseok chuckled as he said and Jungkook followed along. Although Jimin found it amusing, too, he couldn't help but be more focused on Jungkook's reaction. His dongsaeng had, indeed, made new friends and seeing him laugh with the older, he was very happy for him. Jimin was spaced out thinking about Jungkook's change so he didn't hear when Hoseok asked him something. Therefore, Jungkook had to snap him out of it with a slight nudge in the ribs. Jimin rubbed the back of his neck as he laughed a little before apologizing.

"Sorry. I was, um, thinking."

"You're doing that a lot, today."  Jungkook replied with a wink and a earned a death glare from Jimin.

Hoseok found the two boys very amusing but he was already tired of walking around and didn't want to talk while standing because who knew how long were they going to be there. But one thing he knew was that he had no plans of standing any longer.

"Do you guys mind if we sit down some where? I've been roaming around here for around two hours. My legs are killing me right now." He exaggerated the last part for extra effects. The others giggled as they nodded and were led by the older to the seats nearby.

"So Jimin. How long have you known Jungkook?"
Hoseok asked once they settled down.

"We met in high school. He broke a door and I caught him red handed. He had no other option than to befriend me to save himself." Jimin gave a brief description of his first encounter with Jungkook, his nose held up high. The story piqued Hoseok's interest while Jungkook just shook his head.

"Tell me the whole thing. Right. Now."

And, of course, Jimin did exactly that, without leaving a single detail out. In fact, he added some extras to make the memory even more hilarious which lead to Hoseok nearly dying of laughter by the time it ended.

They didn't realize how fast the time went by since they were busy chatting and laughing. Too busy, in fact, that they didn't even notice when a bike parked near them nor the person who got off until he walked over to them and cleared his throat rather loudly to make his presence known. Hoseok looked up at the said person who was now right behind Jungkook and Jimin.